*PN-G vs. Lumberton Updates*/RAIDERS WIN IN OT!!!

I think we can all agree that there are stupid fans for all teams and they don't represent the majority of the fans.

Sad that people have to act so childish. Especially in front of kids.

It was a good game that could have gone either way. I knew PNG would be ready to play us tough, no matter how their season has gone so far.

And we do appreciate the support during the playoffs. Last year and hopefully this year. I have some friends who still talk about all the PNG playoff games they used to go to. Wherever you played, they were there rooting you on.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey U...

I may be the "whiner" who started this whole argument about the refs, etc...I live in Lumberton and I am a Lumberton fan. That doesn't mean I have to jump on the "Excuse Bandwagon" every time something doesn't go the Raiders way...Refs make bad calls but they MAKE THEM ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL...Sometimes Lumberton gets away with it and sometimes the other team does...

As for being a Raider Hater, etc....I'm far from it. And, as for the college degree. You're not the only one on here who has one but unless that degree is in Sports Management/Kinesiology (coaching, etc.) then it really doesn't amount to a hill of beans on this forum...If it's in Business Management, MSNBC has a cool forum for that...If it's in History, I'd try the History Channel...Sure there's a forum there that applies as well...the list keeps going.

Go Raiders!!!

K.S. I could not agree with you more. Great post! Can you imagine if they had this Chat site when we were back in H.S. ??

I have to say congrats to Lumberton on a good game and I really hope Beard can come back quickly as he is a beast. He reminds me of the typical PNG Linebacker, tuff as nails and mean. I think the better coached team won this game. Coach Creuder found what was working and went with it in the second half. PNG only ran 5 plays in the second half.

But, I still don't see anyone from our district doing any damage in the playoffs. Lumberton is a far cry from what they were last year with DeJohn. They have absolutely zero passing game, which will hurt them. Trust me I have seen enough PNG football over the years to know that once you get out of this district, you can't win on just the ground game. Happens to us regularly. Watching Lumberton was like watching PNG over the years. Tuff stinging defense and salty ground game, but no air attack.

When PNG ran to the outside they got yardage, but when they ran between the tackles they got stuffed. So what did we do on 4th and 3 inside the 20? We ran between the tackles for 0. Ridiculous. Why run into the heart and soul of the Lumberton D? We don't adjust on offense at all. Sometimes I get the feeling that we have plays written down for each down, that we are going to call before the game even starts and never veer away from it! Plus we have a 6'3" WR with great hands, good speed and great ability to go up and get the ball, and with the game on the line we throw the deep post to the shortest WR on the team and it gets picked?? Explain that one to me?

Good Luck Raiders! You now are in the drivers seat to win this crazy district.

I have to say congrats to Lumberton on a good game and I really hope Beard can come back quickly as he is a beast. He reminds me of the typical PNG Linebacker, tuff as nails and mean. I think the better coached team won this game. Coach Creuder found what was working and went with it in the second half. PNG only ran 5 plays in the second half.

But, I still don't see anyone from our district doing any damage in the playoffs. Lumberton is a far cry from what they were last year with DeJohn. They have absolutely zero passing game, which will hurt them. Trust me I have seen enough PNG football over the years to know that once you get out of this district, you can't win on just the ground game. Happens to us regularly. Watching Lumberton was like watching PNG over the years. Tuff stinging defense and salty ground game, but no air attack.

When PNG ran to the outside they got yardage, but when they ran between the tackles they got stuffed. So what did we do on 4th and 3 inside the 20? We ran between the tackles for 0. Ridiculous. Why run into the heart and soul of the Lumberton D? We don't adjust on offense at all. Sometimes I get the feeling that we have plays written down for each down, that we are going to call before the game even starts and never veer away from it! Plus we have a 6'3" WR with great hands, good speed and great ability to go up and get the ball, and with the game on the line we throw the deep post to the shortest WR on the team and it gets picked?? Explain that one to me?

Good Luck Raiders! You now are in the drivers seat to win this crazy district.

I agrree about the play-calling it was pretty atrocious.

There are many things that I want to say about these refs and the garbage that I seen tonight, but if I say them I will be kicked off of this site, so I'm not. PNG players and fans, this has nothing to do with U as yall played really hard tonight and gave us all we could handle, yall are great, but my blood was boiling from the incompetence, biased, anti-lumberton garbage that I seen tonight. PATHETIC!!! I know this cr*p goes on so don't tell me it doesn't. For all of U people that are calling Lumberton crybabies and saying the refs are fine and the announcers are biased, etc. If U weren't at the game, U have no room to talk. U weren't there, U didn't see it. For all of U so-called Lumberton fans talking about these biased announcers making a big deal out of nothing and Lumberton fans whining and yelling at the refs, etc. If U weren't there, U have no room to talk about something U don't know about. Go join the other side and be RAIDER HATERS like the rest of them, because U act just like them.

Do you realize IDIOTS like yourself are the reason there are so many so-called "raider haters"? Posting garbage like this is why people on here have a problem with Lumberton.

Listen up Bucko, U can sit behind your little pc monitor and run your mouth and call me an IDIOT but I bet if U were in my face U would not be saying these things. I will say exactly what I want to say and I really don't care what U or any other Lumberton HATER thinks about me. I was at the game, U were not, so U don't know what U are talking about. You just get on here and take a shot at Lumberton every little chance U get and thats the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. The REFS were garbage and that is all there is to it. If U don't like it or like what I have to say, I really don't give a ....Let me tell U something bucky, I'm no IDIOT. Just because U don't like what I have to say, doesn't mean U say that. Like I said, Say it to face, not behind a pc screen. I actually have a college degree which is probably more than U have...I'm no fool.

Hey dumb@$$ I was at the game and pretty sure your education is irrelevant to  this conversation.

Hey Buc ol pal...

Do ya tink dat if i gif ya $20  u can gets me one of them der degreeze frum a colledge 5.gifso i cans be abul to gets me on a messige bord and rites intulijent stuf like sum peepol??

1.gif

Huh??  Huh pal??  pleeze?? 

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83