Vidor vs. LC-M Predictions?

We'll win decently, IF and this is a big IF, we don't look past them to Nederland next week... Which I don't think we will, but you never know... Vidor 34-14 LCM

Great point. Just remind them of our game three weeks ago. Anyway congrates on the big win

over the indians. I think this game will be the best offensive output of the year.

VIDOR 45

little  10

Guest pirates

No doubt I'm a huge pirate supporter but, don't think that Vidor is going to walk into bear country and dominate the bears.  This is going to be closer then you think.  If Vidor wins it will be by no more than 7.  I cannot remember the last time Vidor has won @ LCM.

Guest tigersvoice

No doubt I'm a huge pirate supporter but, don't think that Vidor is going to walk into bear country and dominate the bears.  This is going to be closer then you think.  If Vidor wins it will be by no more than 7.  I cannot remember the last time Vidor has won @ LCM.

[/q

Let's try to get you back on Earth.  You say that Vidor will not walk into Bear Courtry and dominate the Bears.  Well, everyone else has this year and Vidor is a very good team and it's going to take more than your proclomation to prevent that.  Face it Sir, this is the worst Battlin' Bears team in recent history.  There is no one in the district that LC-M can beat. 

Don't spend the energy to defend this year's team - it just isn't going to happen.  Face it, LC-M, you are at the bottom of the heap.  What you do about it is up to you.

I mean no disrespect to LC-M, but if we lose this game it will be because we fumble the ball away on turnovers. When we hold onto the ball, we can take down anybody in 20-4A this year. If we don't beat ourselves, we should come out of this with the W.

I feel sorry for the Bears this year, but not this game. I don't care if they do look horrible, we gotta go out control the ball and pound them into the ground. You let up against any team in 20-4A, and you are asking for a loss. But a steady diet of Reynolds, Teinert, Peevey and Pitman will wear them down right quick. Our boys are not going in to play lazy ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124