Nederland vs. Livingston Predictions?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston, playing at home, continuing to improve week after week, and with their speed, along with the fact that they are hungry to solidify a playoff spot, I'm sorry, but I think Livingston will come away with a "W" for this one.  It's gonna be a good one, for sure!

Not dissing your prediction(I think itr will be a great game as well), but the game is at Nederland. Homecoming to be exact! Not that that matters all that much in the grand scheme of things.

Livingston, playing at home, continuing to improve week after week, and with their speed, along with the fact that they are hungry to solidify a playoff spot, I'm sorry, but I think Livingston will come away with a "W" for this one.  It's gonna be a good one, for sure!

Not dissing your prediction(I think itr will be a great game as well), but the game is at Nederland. Homecoming to be exact! Not that that matters all that much in the grand scheme of things.

I thought the game was in Livingston also...

Got to change my website....

Whoever started this thread....

Nederland vs Livingston implies...

Livingston is the home team.

The thread name needs to be changed to...

Livingston vs Nederland.

Guest Brubaker

I think the game being in Nederland will make a big difference.  I still struggle with how good either team is, doesn't appear that either one has a quality win yet, so this will be a statment game for both teams.

I think the game being in Nederland will make a big difference.  I still struggle with how good either team is, doesn't appear that either one has a quality win yet, so this will be a statment game for both teams.

Agree...

Loser might not be able to recover.

Nederland is lucky they are not travelling to Livingston.

With it being homecoming and Nederland coming off their first distrcit loss, they will be ready for this game. If I was neuman, I would have a little 10 play Power I package to run out of. I would start off in the spread and if they stop us on the first drive, i would come out in the Power I on the second drive. It would surprize the heck outta livingston.

Hey I'm sorry, got confused, I thought the game was in Livingston  ???.  However, I still stand by my prediction.  The Dogs will be in for the second loss in a row this week. Livingston's  speed is remarkable!  Their defense is on you in no time flat.  I also feel like they will contain Grogan.  If I were Nederland, I would definitely do everything I could to get ready for the Lions.

Guest 87CRU79

Whether or not it's homecoming has no bearing on the game. Players can care less if it's homecoming, and Neumann preaches how homecoming is nothing but a distraction.

If Nederland can establish a good tempo on offense, and the defense shows up to play like in the first 3 district contests, the Dogs come out on top

For everyone that is picking Livingston...  Remember, they lost to an average 3a/2a  team to start the season out. 

Come on now.  Livingston falls this friday.

If i remember right the team they lost to was BELLVILLE. they are undefeated right now and ranked #11 in 3A.

I wouldn't say that they are average.Sounds to me they're pretty good

For everyone that is picking Livingston...  Remember, they lost to an average 3a/2a  team to start the season out. 

It was Bellville and with 6 TO's three inside the Redzone they still had a chance to win that game.  Just too many TO's to overcome. 

That problem has been corrected since then ten fold and you watch Bellville will be playing deep into the playoffs in 3A.

Bulldog fans better hope the players don't have this attitude.

I agree.  Livingston has a lot of speed.  I just don't think the Dogs are up to handling them.  It seems a lot of folks over across the tracks are underestimating Livingston, much like they did Central...hmmm....go figure. ::)

This is a big game for the Dogs...the outcome will have a dramatic effect on the rest of the year...win and you have to feel pretty good about your playoff chances; lose and your back will be against the wall...Livingston does appear to have some speed on defense in particular and that could be problematic for the Dogs...my biggest concern is handling another mobile QB...the Dogs adjusted pretty well to Centrals base run game, but allowed the QB too many big plays when he was flushed from the pocket...need to avoid that this week.

That said, I will take the Dogs in a tight one...say 24-21.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed