What School in Region III 4A can beat Longview?

Edgar13

Hey any school can beat us on any given day if we have a bad game. We are beatable, but we just have a lot of confidence in our guys that they will get the job done. We are going D I so if we make a deep run in the playoffs, we will face HP and Lake Travis. Hopefully we will get the job done.

I am not sure which schools will go big, and I know Longview will, but the Lobos will have to beat some tough opponents to get out of their region.  Region II has Dallas Carter, Highland Park, Ennis, Corsicana, Waxahachie, Everman, Texas High, Sulpher Springs, Marshall, Kilgore, Waco High, SOC, and several other tough opponents.  Im sure the Lobos will have to face some of these opponents before reaching the Semi's!

There was a qoute in the Longview paper saying "thank the lord we wont have to play Lumberton in the playoffs" lol

But in reality I would say Lake Travis, Highland Park and a few other schools have a shot at beating them but I read up on them and they have some really talented juniors that are expected to be big D1 guys and plus they have been in 5A the past few years makes them a really tough out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124