**SETXsports Week 7 Rankings**

Big School (5A-3A)

1. Beaumont West Brook (Last Week's Ranking: #1; Last Week's Results: Defeated Channelview 61-20; Next Game: Friday vs Baytown Lee)

2. West Orange-Stark (Last Week's Ranking: #2; Last Week's Results: Defeated Silsbee 14-7; Next Game: Friday at Hamshire-Fannett)

3. Dayton (Last Week's Ranking: #3; Last Week's Results: Defeated Crosby 49-14; Next Game: Friday at Barbers Hill)

4. Nederland (Last Week's Ranking: #4; Last Week's Results: Defeated LC-M 49-0; Next Game: Friday at #7 Central)

5. Cleveland (Last Week's Ranking: #7; Last Week's Results: Defeated Huffman 21-11; Next Game: Friday vs Shepherd)

6. Lumberton (Last Week's Ranking: #9; Last Week's Results: Defeated Central 34-20; Next Game: Friday vs Ozen)

7. Beaumont Central (Last Week's Ranking: #5; Last Week's Results: Lost to Lumberton 34-20; Next Game: Friday vs #4 Nederland)

8. Coldspring (Last Week's Ranking: #10; Last Week's Results: Defeated Tarkington 45-10; Next Game: Oct. 24 vs Splendora)

9. Vidor (Last Week's Ranking: #6; Last Week's Results: Lost to Ozen 21-14; Next Game: Friday vs #10 PN-G)

10. Port Neches-Groves (Last Week's Ranking: #8; Last Week's Results: Lost to Livingston 34-14; Next Game: Friday at #9 Vidor)

On The Bubble: Livingston, Barbers Hill, Hardin-Jefferson

Small School (2A-Privates)

1. Kirbyville (Last Week's Ranking: #1; Last Week's Results: Defeated Shelbyville 62-7; Next Game: Friday vs Hemphill)

2. Buna (Last Week's Ranking: #2; Last Week's Results: Defeated Warren 42-0; Next Game: Oct. 24 vs #10 Deweyville)

3. Newton (Last Week's Ranking: #3; Last Week's Results: Defeated Woodville 35-13; Next Game: Friday vs San Augustine)

4. Anahuac (Last Week's Ranking: #7; Last Week's Results: Did Not Play; Next Game: Friday vs #6 East Chambers)

5. Hardin (Last Week's Ranking: #8; Last Week's Results: Defeated East Chambers 35-28; Next Game: Friday vs Kountze)

6. East Chambers (Last Week's Ranking: #4; Last Week's Results: Lost to Hardin 35-28; Next Game: Friday at #4 Anahuac)

7. West Hardin (Last Week's Ranking: #9; Last Week's Results: Defeated Colmesneil 47-21; Next Game: Friday at High Island)

8. Evadale (Last Week's Ranking: #10; Last Week's Ranking: Defeated Hull-Daisetta 16-6; Next Game: Friday vs Burkeville)

9. Hull-Daisetta (Last Week's Ranking: #6; Last Week's Results: Lost to Evadale 16-6; Next Game: Friday at Chester)

10. Deweyville (Last Week's Ranking: On The Bubble; Last Week's Results: Defeated Kountze 29-26; Next Game: Friday vs Warren)

On The Bubble: High Island, Legacy, Kountze

How does PNG lose to Livingston and remain in the top 10 and Livingston is on the outside looking in????

Must have used the BS (I mean BCS) computer system!!!! ;) ;D

Kind of agree with you, Lazeek. Livingston should be ahead of PNG after beating the Indians by 20 points. No fluke win there and the Lions are 2-1 in district.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Uhhh, Cleveland being at #5 is a joke.  :D

Give it a couple more weeks and CLEVELAND will be at #1!!!!!!!

''THE TRIBE HAS ARRIVED''

Nothing against Cleveland at all, I just don't think that they would beat some of the teams that they're ahead of in the rankings.

How does PNG lose to Livingston and remain in the top 10 and Livingston is on the outside looking in????

Kind of agree with you, Lazeek. Livingston should be ahead of PNG after beating the Indians by 20 points. No fluke win there and the Lions are 2-1 in district.

Livingston should definitely be ahead of PNG as they beat them head to head...seems like a no brainer to me.

Livingston should definitely be ahead of PNG as they beat them head to head...seems like a no brainer to me.

Its all about the U

All I can tell ya is sit back and watch, this team and coaching staff is gonna fool alot of people, they have the talent and heart this year to go undefeated!!!!!!!!              ''GO INDIANS''

All I can tell ya is sit back and watch, this team and coaching staff is gonna fool alot of people, they have the talent and heart this year to go undefeated!!!!!!!!               ''GO INDIANS''

You talking about Livingston or PNG?  It's gonna be hard for either of them to go undefeated since both have a couple of loses.  Both teams only really have 1 "quality" win... they'll have to do more than that to impress me.

All I can tell ya is sit back and watch, this team and coaching staff is gonna fool alot of people, they have the talent and heart this year to go undefeated!!!!!!!!               ''GO INDIANS''

You talking about Livingston or PNG?  It's gonna be hard for either of them to go undefeated since both have a couple of loses.  Both teams only really have 1 "quality" win... they'll have to do more than that to impress me.

He's talking about the Cleveland Indians not PNG.

??? My thoughts exactly

??? My thoughts exactly

Kind of curious, anyone think PNG will stay in the rankings this week? Will Livingston get in?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23