NEDERLAND AND CENTRAL PREDICTIONS......

BIG HOUSE MUST BE DEAF BLIND AND DUMB....LUMBERTON JUST BEAT CENTRAL AND HE IS PICKING CENTRAL TO BEAT NEDERLAND CAUSE THEY ARE BIG AND FAST.....LUMBERTON IS NOT BIG OR FAST......MAKES NO SINCE AT ALL

Look JUNKIE, let's not act like a child here now calling people names like deaf, blind, and dumb because they didn't pick your team to win. Central does have some size & speed like Big House said. You for one don't know what Lumberton has. Lumberton does have some size and we are just as fast as last year if not faster...and bigger than last year.

Lumberton hasn't been faster or bigger than any of the teams I've seen them play this year so don't get on a high horse. They are better coached than any team they've played and it helps to have a running back who doesn't know how to get tackled.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Bighouse, have you paid any attention to what Nederland is doing to people with their offense, they get better every week.  Central will not have seen an offense like this, I can promise you that.

The one thing that some of U Nederland people need to think about before U jump the gun here is that U haven't really played any of the tougher teams in this district yet. Besides WOS, U haven't played a better defense than Central up to this point. The teams that Nederland's offense is beating up on are all getting beat up on by everyone. Look at the #'s...Ozen, PNG, & LCM have all allowed a lot of points so far this year. Nederland's passing game is superior to any team in this district, I'll give you that, but Central has seen a WB & Lumberton running game so far this year. WB has a good offense from what I can tell...Central has played them.

I don't think you understand.  My Broncos went down too!   >:( >:( >:(  And my Rockets lost!!!   :o :o >:( >:(  Jacked up weekend... ;D ;D

Hey Soulja...would that be the Denver Broncos you're talking about losing Sunday. If so, that's my NFL team too.

Just my two cents, but WHY? would you break out the black uni's for this game.  This will give Nederland extra motivation, they're already going on the road, they've been told that Central owns them historically, they're still playing with this huge chip on their shoulder from all the experts telling them how soft they are and still questioning how good they can be.  Why would you throw another bulletin board type variable into the mix?  I see this blowing up big time in the Jags face.

It sounds like someone may be putting way too much stock into the uniforms determining the outcome of the game.

So easy to rile up the L-Train folks. I guess that comes with being the district whipping boy for all those years.

Yes Sir...It seems that Lumberton was able to make Nederland our whipping boy last year.

BIG HOUSE MUST BE DEAF BLIND AND DUMB....LUMBERTON JUST BEAT CENTRAL AND HE IS PICKING CENTRAL TO BEAT NEDERLAND CAUSE THEY ARE BIG AND FAST.....LUMBERTON IS NOT BIG OR FAST......MAKES NO SINCE AT ALL

Look JUNKIE, let's not act like a child here now calling people names like deaf, blind, and dumb because they didn't pick your team to win. Central does have some size & speed like Big House said. You for one don't know what Lumberton has. Lumberton does have some size and we are just as fast as last year if not faster...and bigger than last year.

Lumberton hasn't been faster or bigger than any of the teams I've seen them play this year so don't get on a high horse. They are better coached than any team they've played and it helps to have a running back who doesn't know how to get tackled.

Buc...let's not go talking about high horses now. If U will read my post then U will see that I said nothing about being bigger or faster than any other team. I was simply comparing what we had last year to this year, that's it. Apparently, Lumberton hasn't been too much smaller or slower than the competition considering the outcomes of the games. While coaching does matter and helps, the kids still have to ultimately go out and execute.

I don't think you understand.  My Broncos went down too!   >:( >:( >:(  And my Rockets lost!!!   :o :o >:( >:(  Jacked up weekend... ;D ;D

Hey Soulja...would that be the Denver Broncos you're talking about losing Sunday. If so, that's my NFL team too.

Yes, the Denver (Orange Crush) Broncos is my NFL squad!

Bighouse, have you paid any attention to what Nederland is doing to people with their offense, they get better every week.  Central will not have seen an offense like this, I can promise you that.

The one thing that some of U Nederland people need to think about before U jump the gun here is that U haven't really played any of the tougher teams in this district yet. Besides WOS, U haven't played a better defense than Central up to this point. The teams that Nederland's offense is beating up on are all getting beat up on by everyone. Look at the #'s...Ozen, PNG, & LCM have all allowed a lot of points so far this year. Nederland's passing game is superior to any team in this district, I'll give you that, but Central has seen a WB & Lumberton running game so far this year. WB has a good offense from what I can tell...Central has played them.

I don't believe that there are really any superior teams in this district.  They are all pretty evenly matched, except for LCM of course.  I do think Nederland is the best team in the district and I think that will be proven true by the end of district play.  I think Nederland wins by at least... at least 14 pts.  8)

I have a feeling that a lot of people think that this is the same "Air It Out" Nederland team of last year. We will pound the rock tonight and put the jags in a headlock. We have the same team as last year, but this year we have a RUNNING GAME. The horse will run it all night long, baby!

The problem with "horses" is sometimes they have a difficult time getting out of the starting gate  ::).

I have a feeling that a lot of people think that this is the same "Air It Out" Nederland team of last year. We will pound the rock tonight and put the jags in a headlock. We have the same team as last year, but this year we have a RUNNING GAME. The horse will run it all night long, baby!

The problem with "horses" is sometimes they have a difficult time getting out of the starting gate  ::).

C'mon Seabiscuit...bring the noise!  Jags in a headlock...get ready for the pain!  It time for MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!! >:(:o :-[ :o :'(

I think the Jags have a defense that may be able to slow Grogan and the running game down. I think we will find more success tonight throwing the football. Just my 2 cents. Bellow threw the ball very well last season at Central and I think he will again tonight. It's a little harder to blitz him this year with a better offensive line and Grogan picking up the first guy through. He has not been touched much the last 3 weeks. I still think this will be a very good game. I hope we can come away with a win.

Yes, the Denver (Orange Crush) Broncos is my NFL squad!

Now that is old school... I remember when The Cowboys drank Orange Juice in a superbowl against the Orange Crushed  :o 8) ::)

:o :o :o Hey Soulja was that you I seen watering the grass at The Babe today?? hmmm Still must not of got enough water yesterday... I am glad to see you taking care of that field like that......  ::)

They say the key to green healthy grass is an ample amount of water.  Yes, Soulja has a green thumb.  I'm just following orders.   ;D

:o :o :o Hey Soulja was that you I seen watering the grass at The Babe today?? hmmm Still must not of got enough water yesterday... I am glad to see you taking care of that field like that......  ::)

They say the key to green healthy grass is an ample amount of water.  Yes, Soulja has a green thumb.  I'm just following orders.   ;D

I'm just wondering, since when did they use fire hydrants to water the grass??? :P

I'm just wondering, since when did they use fire hydrants to water the grass??? :P

We used to get Helicopters to come over and drop it from the sky! ;D

We used to get Helicopters to come over and drop it from the sky! ;D

:D :D LMBO  :D :D

So easy to rile up the L-Train folks. I guess that comes with being the district whipping boy for all those years.

Yes Sir...It seems that Lumberton was able to make Nederland our whipping boy last year.

This is a Central - Nederland thread I thought.

Nederland will take one game at a time, so we will talk about the L-Train later, who beat the L-train again??????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23