**HERE IT IS..PN-G vs. Nederland...WATCH WHOLE GAME HERE**

What mistakes are you talking about other than the muffed punt early? Other than the muffed punt and a turnover on downs before halftime for PN-G, did either team have a turnover? The offenses definitely had the upper hand in this game and off the top of my head I think both offenses were turnover free.

I enjoyed watching the game again on here last night. Nederland had PN-G off balance all night long by throwing to all of the WR's, using Grogan for 5 yards at a time, and having Kirby tuck and run occasionally. PN-G has a good looking passing game and still runs the ball well, but they waited to long to open up the passing game in my opinion. Regardless, if Nederland can click on offense the way they did Saturday night, then they will have a very successful season.

Seems like the Muff just killed them after that.

I think the muff had very little to do with the outcome. Even if we don't muff that kick, we come out in a tight/jumbo formation and try to run against 10 men in the box and get nowhere! Score might have been 34-21, that's about the only difference. Had to be alive before the muff to have been killed after it.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124