21-3A vs 22-3A . who will play in the 1st round? who advances?

Guest red_cardinal

Guest red_cardinal

DIV 1

Silsbee Tigres vs Huffman Falcons ( Huffman Advances )

DIV 2

W-O-S Mustangs vs Coldspring Trojans ( W-O-S Advances )

Bridge City Cardinals vs Cleveland Indians ( B-C Advances )

So all of you think that Cleveland will win that district and we will play Coldspring?  Let's see....there should be one more team in that mix.    It looks like most are predicting Coldspring to place third, right?

Actually, I think Huffman will finish 3rd, but they will be the Div. 1 rep and face Silsbee.

Here are my predictions:

Div. 1

Silsbee vs. Huffman  winner: Silsbee

Div. 2

WOS vs. Coldspring    winner:  WOS

Hamshire-Fannett vs. Cleveland  winner: Cleveland

So all of you think that Cleveland will win that district and we will play Coldspring?  Let's see....there should be one more team in that mix.    It looks like most are predicting Coldspring to place third, right?

Actually, I think Huffman will finish 3rd, but they will be the Div. 1 rep and face Silsbee.

Here are my predictions:

Div. 1

Silsbee vs. Huffman   winner: Silsbee

Div. 2

Hamshire-Fannett vs. Cleveland   winner: Cleveland

I agree with that.

Here are my predictions:

Div. 1

Silsbee vs. Huffman   winner: Silsbee

Div. 2

Hamshire-Fannett vs. Cleveland   winner: Cleveland

I agree with that.

Two great minds, huh Gas! ;D

Guest tigersvoice

Don't know about the matchups but I do know that 21-3A is not near as good this year as they were last year.   And 22-3A will put the 3 best teams in the playoffs that they have since BH and Huffman were part of the district.  My gut feeling is that 22-3A wins 2 out of 3 this year over 21-3A.

Take a couple of Alka Seltzer for that gut feeling; I think it's flatulence.  More likely 2 out of 3 the other way.  An opinion, of course. :D

Don't know about the matchups but I do know that 21-3A is not near as good this year as they were last year.   And 22-3A will put the 3 best teams in the playoffs that they have since BH and Huffman were part of the district.  My gut feeling is that 22-3A wins 2 out of 3 this year over 21-3A.

Take a couple of Alka Seltzer for that gut feeling; I think it's flatulence.  More likely 2 out of 3 the other way.  An opinion, of course. :D

Hey Mr. T.V hope you are well and sounds like your team is playing well.

Guest theconceitedone22

This is how the district will finish. Liberty still has a chance if they win big on Friday but I dont see it happening.

Coldspring 6-0

Cleveland 5-1

Huffman 4-2

Huffman vs Silsbee

Coldspring vs H-J

Cleveland vs W-O-S

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83