Vidor ------------ 1 - 1 ---- @ Ozen

Lumberton ------- 1 - 1 ----vs Central

Livingston ------- 1 - 1 ----@ PNG

Ozen ------------ 0 - 2 ---- vs Vidor

LCM ------------- 0 - 2 ---- vs Nederland

Lots of big games left

Nederland & Central in the drivers seat

toughest 4A district in the state

I agree with Nederland Bulldogs, and its not even close... Take a look at 13-4A...

13-4A: Hallsville, Longview, Longview Pine Tree, Marshall, Mount Pleasant, Sulphur Springs, Texas High

I dont know if any team in 20-4A could make the playoffs if you added them to that district...

I agree with Nederland Bulldogs, and its not even close... Take a look at 13-4A...

13-4A: Hallsville, Longview, Longview Pine Tree, Marshall, Mount Pleasant, Sulphur Springs, Texas High

I dont know if any team in 20-4A could make the playoffs if you added them to that district...

That is one INSANE district... Wow...

the only team unbeatable is Longview IMO, and if you contain SS QB you got a great chance of winning, i havent seen Texas High play yet.

If all my picks are correct after week three it will look like this:

Nederland -------- 3 - 0

Central ----------  2 - 1

PNG -------------  2 - 1

Vidor ------------  2 - 1

Lumberton ------  2 - 1

Livingston -------  1 - 2

Ozen ------------  0 - 3

LCM -------------  0 - 3

Thats five teams pushing hard for four spots. Fun stuff!

If all my picks are correct after week three it will look like this:

Nederland -------- 3 - 0

Central ----------  2 - 1

PNG -------------  2 - 1

Vidor ------------  2 - 1

Lumberton ------  2 - 1

Livingston -------  1 - 2

Ozen ------------  0 - 3

LCM -------------  0 - 3

Thats five teams pushing hard for four spots. Fun stuff!

i say it is narrowed down to 4 teams, sorry lumberton, i think central is gonna getcha

i think central wins district...

they are playing together and their talent is just about unmatched...

they are tough to beat...

i think it will be a good game between them and lumberton but i say central comes out on top, nederland falls, and central gains sole possession,

again they should be tough to beat...

if they are beaten somewhere along the road then the race for the top is WIDE OPEN!!!

It's still wide open.  We played and beat a tough Vidor team in their house and dismantled a not so good LC-M team.  We will need to show the ability to be a little bit more better passing the ball and in stopping the run for me to be completely satisfied with my Jags making a deep playoff run.  I still have us winning district, but the sudden emergence of Nederland in the mix makes this very interesting...

Guest LR1969

I gotta keep Lumberton in the mix. I say (in no certain order):

Nederland

Lumberton

Vidor

Central

I also have to add that it seems crazy for four teams to go anywhere. Remember when only two teams went? It didn't seem so watered down then. Oh well, I guess that's what you end up with when you start creating "no score" leagues, etc. I guess eventually every team will go. Yeah! Won't that be great? HA.

I gotta keep Lumberton in the mix. I say (in no certain order):

Nederland

Lumberton

Vidor

Central

I also have to add that it seems crazy for four teams to go anywhere. Remember when only two teams went? It didn't seem so watered down then. Oh well, I guess that's what you end up with when you start creating "no score" leagues, etc. I guess eventually every team will go. Yeah! Won't that be great? HA.

PN-G will be there.

Guest 87CRU79

The obivous 2 front runners of the pack are Nederland and Beaumont Central, with PNG, Vidor, and LUmberton (in that order) making up the middle, and Ozen, Livingston, and LCM bringing up the rear.

One thing you can always count on w/ Big Ned is that we always drop a district game to someone, if we are leading the pack. As is the case this year, unless we can keep our heads screwed on straight and stick to what works.

Central is typically a very athletic and agressive ball club. As of right now, I see these guys as the team to beat. Gotta give credit where credit is due

District 20-4A is goin to a backyard brawl to the finish, and hopefully the 4 standing in the end will be healthy enough to compete in the newly 4 teams per district playoff brackets.

My 4 are as follows:

1) Beaumont Central Jags

2) Nederland Bulldogs

3) PNG Indians

4) as much as I HATE to say it........Vidor Pirates

This is the schedule for week 10 in 20-4A.

Beaumont Central at Port Neches-Groves

Beaumont Ozen at Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Vidor at Livingston

Lumberton at Nederland

I am going to guess that the LCM/Ozen game will be meaningless in the standings but the other three games have playoff implications. It might be a wild night to finish the district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124