*Lumberton vs. Vidor Updates/VIDOR WINS 27-12/COMMENTS*

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone get the highlights from this game??

you say yalls part last night lmao

Why dont you grow up? Im pretty sure everyone on this board is tired of you bashing "players" and there teams. Is that the only thing you know how to do? talk crap? Do you actually know anything about the game of football itself? Because it seems like the only thing you know how to do is talk crap

Why dont you grow up? Im pretty sure everyone on this board is tired of you bashing "players" and there teams. Is that the only thing you know how to do? talk crap? Do you actually know anything about the game of football itself? Because it seems like the only thing you know how to do is talk crap

This outburst coming from a Lumberton fan now thats funny

how does your post correlate with mine whatsoever???

i was stating that our highlights were not shown last night and yalls were...

i know, ohh the irony

Just because im a Lumberton fan? Does one fan represent all? I do not believe so.. but seriously, grow up. Yes we all know vidor won. I already ate the crow. You have no right to be bashing a player what so ever.

I wasn't talking about this post in general.

Just because im a Lumberton fan? Does one fan represent all? I do not believe so.. but seriously, grow up. Yes we all know vidor won. I already ate the crow. You have no right to be bashing a player what so ever.

where in these post did he bash a player? I think you may need to grow up just a little

in none of the posts that you quoted was i bashing a player

I wasn't talking about this post in general.

THEN WHY DID YOU QUOTE IT!!!

yall can dog hanna all yall want to it was goin both ways as far as the poor sportsmanship... how many people saw vidors player kick hanna while he was on the ground? ya nobody wants to talk about vidor showing no class.... yall beat them ya im glad a picked this game to go to this week because it was a heck of a game i learned many things from both squads vidor will bring the hat and will pound it behind there O line

No problem, games over with not much I can do so there is no sense it getting on here and throwing a fit.  I know the coaches do a great job there so I hope the kids get their heads right and have a good week of practice. Im just happy Dexter is on tonight.

yall can dog hanna all yall want to it was goin both ways as far as the poor sportsmanship... how many people saw vidors player kick hanna while he was on the ground? ya nobody wants to talk about vidor showing no class.... yall beat them ya im glad a picked this game to go to this week because it was a heck of a game i learned many things from both squads vidor will bring the hat and will pound it behind there O line

i'll be honest with yall, i watched the whole game, and i did not see vidor do any of these things yall are saying, not saying that we didn't, just saying that i didn't see it

Most people who post here have played football and know its gonna get dirty during the game at some point. Everyone quiet acting like we watched a tennis match last night.

Game discussion is over!!!

Now this season in Dexter what do yall think is gonna happen. for one im tired of Dexter being all kissy with Rita all the time. And I dont want another season about him almost getting caught.

discuss!!!!

Most people who post here have played football and know its gonna get dirty during the game at some point. Everyone quiet acting like we watched a tennis match last night.

Now this season in Dexter what do yall think is gonna happen. for one im tired of Dexter being all kissy with Rita all the time. And I dont want another season about him almost getting caught.

discuss!!!!

i dont have showtime :-(

and isnt this a game discussion forum?

discuss!!!!

i'd wanna change the subject too! been there last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami