**Hurricane Ike Pictures**

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CARDINALS4LIFE

are you just cruisin around BC on a boat?  you feel like making a little gas money?  I live behind Dominos, on Beverly, across from the stadium.  We know our house is under water, can you take a pic of it?  It is the 5th house on the left, we would like a before and after pic, while the water is still high.  Its unbelieveable.  If you can take a pic of my house and my neighbors, the 4th on the left.  Thanks

thank you my crazy neighbor...please someone let us know about beverly st! there are older people all down the road and we hope they all got out!

Thanks for the pics of Bridge City guys... keep em coming!

I've spoke to a buddy of mine who works for the city of Pinehurst where he is now... he said he lost his house in BC... which is in victory gardens off of Patillo circle... said the water was up to the top of his doors... :(

guys, kogt.com has tons of photos from today.  click photo gallery, events, then hurricane ike.  Most are from BC.  The photo already posted of the farmers market was yesterday.  We went down today, from n ederland to try to get in, and that building has water completely up to the roof.  Water backed up all the way to veterans memorial park across from the plant. 

No, it's not looking good, the photos on kogt speak for themselves.  I'm with all of you from BC, I live on Granger, across from the high school, right off the cow bayou bridge.  I'm not expecing anything good when I am able to get there.  Will try again tomorrow, with the boat, from the 62 side.  Will let you know.

everyone stay safe...we stranded evacuees appreciate the pics...as we sit hundreds of miles away & worry & wonder.  we have or had  ??? a home off of irving near dupont drive...in between cove & bc.  we are praying for all of you there, for our communities & all of southeast texas.  keep the faith & remember that God is bigger than ike! 

Post any pictures from Ike here.

Does anyone know if  Parkwood in NorthBridgefield Estates is flooded? I know 1442 is, but not sure how far down. In Little Rock Ar, and worried sick. Anyone have photos? Its the first addition closest to 105, right past burgertown on right hand side, just one street.

Guest rykerx144

i have a house on livingston street in west orange does anyone know about this area?  I also have a house on the corner of lincoln and real across from the spray park in groves any information will be appreciated

My parents have received word that their house on Sabine Drive in the Dugas Addition of Bridge City is completely destroyed. Many of the houses in that neighborhood (including theirs) were completely submerged underwater. Their neighbor had stayed behind and was holed up on the 2nd story of a house a few streets over...once the waters subsided a little (he said they were still about 5 feet at the time) they got in a boat and went to see his house and ours. He said there were no windows, no doors, and not even any brick left on the houses. He could see straight through them..

My parents have received word that their house on Sabine Drive in the Dugas Addition of Bridge City is completely destroyed. Many of the houses in that neighborhood (including theirs) were completely submerged underwater. Their neighbor had stayed behind and was holed up on the 2nd story of a house a few streets over...once the waters subsided a little (he said they were still about 5 feet at the time) they got in a boat and went to see his house and ours. He said there were no windows, no doors, and not even any brick left on the houses. He could see straight through them..

I'm sorry for everyone.  I was lucky and my neighborhood was spared.  Has anyone heard the extent of the flooding on Irving Street in West Orange?  My elderly M-I-L's home is down there and she keeps asking. 

My parents have received word that their house on Sabine Drive in the Dugas Addition of Bridge City is completely destroyed. Many of the houses in that neighborhood (including theirs) were completely submerged underwater. Their neighbor had stayed behind and was holed up on the 2nd story of a house a few streets over...once the waters subsided a little (he said they were still about 5 feet at the time) they got in a boat and went to see his house and ours. He said there were no windows, no doors, and not even any brick left on the houses. He could see straight through them.

any pics of sabine drive, please e-mail them to me at [email protected]

My 80 year old grand-father lives on sandy dr. and my great aunt lives on sabine dr.

thanks in advance.

I'm sorry for everyone.  I was lucky and my neighborhood was spared.  Has anyone heard the extent of the flooding on Irving Street in West Orange?  My elderly M-I-L's home is down there and she keeps asking. 

kogt had a few pics of irving posted, i don't know how far down you are trying to look

In case anyone is interested, the Bolivar Peninsula has been severely devastated.  There are only a few homes left standing.  High Island is an Island at this time and lost a few homes on the East & South sides of the Salt Dome.  The Houston news has stated that they are not allowed to fly over at this time, but plan to do so later today.  A few arial photos have been taken.  My house in High Island is fine, just don't know when we will be able to get back in.

Good Luck to everyone, I pray for a speedy recovery for everyone.

AOL has 500 photos they are mostly Galveston and Houston but there are some of Orange and Port Arthur.  More on there from the triangle than I have seen on other "big" sites.  There are also some devestating pics of Crystal Beach.  If you make the pics thumbnail view (menu) you can scroll over them with your mouse and it will tell you what they are instead of having to click through each photo.

AOL has 500 photos they are mostly Galveston and Houston but there are some of Orange and Port Arthur.  More on there from the triangle than I have seen on other "big" sites.  There are also some devestating pics of Crystal Beach.  If you make the pics thumbnail view (menu) you can scroll over them with your mouse and it will tell you what they are instead of having to click through each photo.

can't believe out of 500 photos, there's none of Bridge City...  >:(

Sabine Drive---Bridge City, Texas

HeatherJ

Freshman

Re: **Hurricane Ike Pictures**

« Reply #37 on: Today at 07:20:29 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My grandmother and great Aunt also live on Sabine Drive.  We would appreciate any pictures that anyone has.  Thank you.

Is this Heather and Mans???  This is Lisa (emma's grand-daughter). The neighborhood I hear was totally submerged with water  (about 9 feet). 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder