LU WINS!!!!!

Watched this one on the gametracker when I got home. 

Clicking between Dayton game and

LU Gametracker.

Love the Internet.

Congrats on the WIN!!!

The Gametracker can keep you in touch when you don't think there's a way.  Keep it in mind, for baseball, golf, basketball and now soccer.

Oh!! SOON LAMAR FOOTBALL!!!

The Gametracker can keep you in touch when you don't think there's a way.  Keep it in mind, for baseball, golf, basketball and now soccer.

GameTracker does not do golf...GolfStat does...and GameTracker doesn't do it all. Keep in mind, GameTracker is a CSTV thing, so of course you have it for your games since you are a CSTV school. You sometimes may have to view the JumpTV stats program, which an increasing amount of schools use -- including a few in the SLC (SHSU, NWST, A&M-CC and McN)...

You're right TT and personally I like JumpTV better.

My thoughts...

CSTV's GameTracker is light years ahead of JumpTV's product. It's like comparing Windows Vista to 3.1. JumpTV got some much crap about it last year that they threw out Gamewatcher and have changed things up. I haven't honestly seen it yet, but anything is an improvement over last year...

From a web site standpoint, I think CSTV is too vanilla. Every site has too similar a look. The JumpTV sites are much different. A few people cluttered theirs up, but JumpTV has some finely tuned web sites for quite a few schools and seems to really have done a better job in the revenue-producing areas than CSTV because that's where they make their $$$...

Guest coachacola

I personally believe Lamar should update it's main website and it's athletic website.  Both are looking old and outdated.  In this day and age the website is often a person's first impression of a school or business.

GameTracker does not do golf...GolfStat does...and GameTracker doesn't do it all. Keep in mind, GameTracker is a CSTV thing, so of course you have it for your games since you are a CSTV school. You sometimes may have to view the JumpTV stats program, which an increasing amount of schools use -- including a few in the SLC (SHSU, NWST, A&M-CC and McN)...

I was responding to Love the Internet comment posted earlier.  golf is not GameTracker, I did use the internet to keep track of the Lamar Golf in the NCAA Camp ionships.  Lamar did well.  I got a laugh out of the commentators, they could not get over Alabama's searsucker shirts'  They had never heard of it.

I watched the LU-ULL game at The Meadows.  This is the first time I've seen the Lady Cards play and I must admit, I'm a tad disappointed.  They were lucky to get away with a 3-1 loss.  The other team was definitely better.  The LU goalie though, had several amazing saves!  They tried hard though, it could only get better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder