*Dayton vs Friendswood/FRIENDSWOOD ROLLS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Thats funny right there I dont care who you are I  love when peaple who flap their gums have to eat CROW. I agree I think yall beat them in a scrimmage!!!!!

Dayton will be back will these two align up in the playoffs if they both go could bve a great rematch

Y'all probably will beat them in a scrimmage.

That was pretty good.  Hey GS, if you and the U post 5 more posts ya'll will get a free case of shut your mouth.  C'mon, give me the score from last year, do it, do it, DO IT!!!!!

Friendswood fans....

I had to park in the auxilliary soccer field.

It seemed to me that to exit we were directed out through SOMEONE'S DRIVE WAY!

Does the district own that right of way or does the homeowner graciously allow all those cars out through their property!

GOOD LUCK ON GETTING SOME PARKING!

I got to the area at 6:30 and didn't get into the game until 7:05.

Missed the kick off and the first play of the game.

Anyways...

Congrats again to the Mustangs.

Dayton will be back will these two align up in the playoffs if they both go could bve a great rematch

Goodsport I think you got me all wrong IM NOT from Dayton they just have been a good team this past season and the begining of this one One loss sometimes wakes up a team who has an undefeated attitude and brings them back to the real hard work of winning football games that in the long run can be good for a football team.

I guess if your team loses soundly like the Broncos did, the only thing to do is gripe about the parking. Got to knock Friendswood for something. ;D

not at all....

Friendswood played a great game...

Just curious how they had the exit out of the area were I was parked...

The school is tucked into a neighborhood.

An overflow crowd has to be a pain in the neck for the residents of the area...

Just thought it was unusual how they directed us out on a resident's drive way....

I guess if your team loses soundly like the Broncos did, the only thing to do is gripe about the parking. Got to knock Friendswood for something. ;D

Soundly's not the word.  Dayton was beat ALL THE WAY AROUND!  The parking was atrocious along with Dayton's whole game plan.  I know no one cares down there but I'll never go back to a game in Friendswood.  Just a lil'heads up to anyone that ventures to Friendswood, get there about 3 hrs early!

you're right on the parking part of the game. it was the worse parking i've ever been too. but on the game side, the ranking pressure shold be off the boys now. hopefully this will be a wake-up call for them. got a week off to think about this loss. i'm sure the coaches will find a cure for this. the broncos will reload and be  a force in the district. i got confidence in the broncos. not giving up. the defense will step it up a notch. "GO BRONCOS"  p.s. yall have got to remember, this is not the bronco team that went to the semis last year. that team is gone. these boys don't need the pressure from last year. they'll do fine this year. sure, those boys that were kicked off the team hurt the broncos but like i said, we got a great coaching staff and they'll patch the holes. good luck in district broncos. we're behind you all the way.

Well Well Well. Thats what Dayton get for getting the big head. Everybody is after them after their season from Last year

They sure trucked your team.

I'm from Liberty. and ETBU sucks  :D :D :D

Got your weekend pass huh?

Perhaps, just maybe they should have scouted Friendswood's scrimmage instead of Lumberton.  Just my observation.

scouted both of them bro!

any more brainbusters!?!?

I was at the game, friendswood was dropping 7 in coverage, bringing 4 and dayton could not stop the 4, green had no where to throw or was running for his life, no running game at all, the defense can't cover and tries to arm tackle.

Friendswood had the quarterback in this game, i was sitting by a nebraska fan, and he was not impressed, not at all

Dayton might want to try and get those 5 suspended players back, they need help

how did the neb. fan feel last week???

bad game against a really good team. Bad combination.

Broncos took it on the chin. They'll get better and healthier and progress like they always do. I still won't miss a minute.

One observation from last night.... the fans that were yelling the loudest and running our kids down(especially Cody) are the ones who left with a quarter to go. Dayton fans, if you're gonna show your butts, at least stay for the whole game. Otherwise stay your tail at home. The kids don't need that type of support.

Don't know how he felt last week, wasn't there. I just know how he felt friday night.

I was at the game, friendswood was dropping 7 in coverage, bringing 4 and dayton could not stop the 4, green had no where to throw or was running for his life, no running game at all, the defense can't cover and tries to arm tackle.

Friendswood had the quarterback in this game, i was sitting by a nebraska fan, and he was not impressed, not at all

Dayton might want to try and get those 5 suspended players back, they need help

how did the neb. fan feel last week???

bad game against a really good team. Bad combination.

Broncos took it on the chin. They'll get better and healthier and progress like they always do. I still won't miss a minute.

One observation from last night.... the fans that were yelling the loudest and running our kids down(especially Cody) are the ones who left with a quarter to go. Dayton fans, if you're gonna show your butts, at least stay for the whole game. Otherwise stay your tail at home. The kids don't need that type of support.

Don't know how he felt last week, wasn't there. I just know how he felt friday night.

gotcha

i was there when dayton was a losing team and i'll be there supporting them from now on. you got to remember, last years team is gone. got to believe. i'm a firm supporter of the broncos and always will be. not giving up on them. "GO BRONCOS" "WE BELIEVE" lets take care of business in district.  8)all i know is that i will be there for them. you fans can't give up one 1 game. everyone's going to have a bad game. we'll get better. if not, i'll still be there."BELIEVE"

i was there when dayton was a losing team and i'll be there supporting them from now on. you got to remember, last years team is gone. got to believe. i'm a firm supporter of the broncos and always will be. not giving up on them. "GO BRONCOS" "WE BELIEVE" lets take care of business in district.  8)all i know is that i will be there for them. you fans can't give up one 1 game. everyone's going to have a bad game. we'll get better. if not, i'll still be there."BELIEVE"

The key word...

BELIEVE!!!!

or....

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

Well Well Well. Thats what Dayton get for getting the big head. Everybody is after them after their season from Last year

What do you mean weekend pass?

That says it all. Ha Crawl back in your hole.

What do you mean weekend pass?

That says it all. Ha Crawl back in your hole.

oh wow just shut up is that the best comeback you got. dang

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23