*Dayton vs Friendswood/FRIENDSWOOD ROLLS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Friendswood is that good. Their QB Karam can sling it all over the field. He is going to Texas Tech for a reason. They know their QB's. He ain't no chump. I kept wandering why some of these Dayton fans thought this was going to be a cake walk. This dude is a gun slinger...a baller. Oh, how sweet it is. Now Dayton can focus their whining & attention to another team for a little while hopefully. Let the excuses begin. Oh, Dayton had an off night and oh this and oh that. Let's hear it!!! Friendswood just gave U a beatdown. All I can say is bad KARMA for U Dayton people. When yall beat Lumberton in the scrimmage U couldn't just be a good sport about it, U had to go and run your mouths and try & rub it in and say all of these bad things about us and bla bla bla. We had to hear it, now I hope U all have to hear it! Just waiting for the excuses...

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

They said after losing 5 defensive starters that they wouldn't even miss a beat. I bet they think differently now. I guess that will be one of the excuses they will use.

Talk about NC...NO CLASS!!  Ok...the better team did win tonight...no excuse.  The Broncos are obviously having some trouble.  But keep in mind, although we will never know, the Broncos did lose five, count them FIVE of their BEST defenseive starters.  Friendswood did come with their "A" game and took it, including prime turnovers by the Broncos.  BUT keep in mind that we learned from our mistakes playing you guys and look how far the team goes.  Coach Stewart is no dummy!  Why else does he schedule The Mustangs?  Y'all have won five years in a row now.  Put that under your belt...but the way you come back on this forum makes you no better than any other trash talker we've encountered.  Goodluck to The Mustangs on their season.  I wish them well.

Hey Band Geek, kiss my butt!!  I put up with all the Dayton homers all week, and you NEVER said a word about that!  FW lost MORE than Dayton from last year, but it's FW so we just re-load!  The better team won -- as usual!  ALL HAIL MIGHTY FRIENDSWOOD!!!

Congrats to Friendswood....Quick question:  What has Friendswood ever done?  Teams that say they re-load usually have a storied past.  I'm not being rude, I really don't know Friendswood's history.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83