BREAKING NEWS: LC-M @ WO-S, Sat 6:30 p.m.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, am very proud of the LCM community and the players for wanting to play this game as much as the WOS fans.  Kudos to you for making it happen!!!!

Now you, Sneaky snake...you are another matter because you kept calling all of us blood thirsty buffoons for wanting the game to be played.  You should only be allowed to wait for the tailgate party on KFDM!!!!

LOL....just kidding!!!!

well of course i credit this to the kids.

i work with a guy whos son is a senior on that team and they simply told moody that they'd play the game regardless of circumstances. i just meant it takes alot to admit you were wrong, and to do so in front of a community who doesn't think much of you. it would have been easier to ignore the kids and get ready for BC. i'm just saying i'm glad that situation worked out they way it did and that it's nice to see people work out a solution.

but look at the big picture: the kids showed us they wanted to play, the coach listened, we get to see a game, and everyone is happy.

i think that's a testament to everyone involved.

either way, i'm just glad i get to see the game and i'll be there to support the Bears.

You're talking out of both sides of your neck!

well of course i credit this to the kids.

i work with a guy whos son is a senior on that team and they simply told moody that they'd play the game regardless of circumstances. i just meant it takes alot to admit you were wrong, and to do so in front of a community who doesn't think much of you. it would have been easier to ignore the kids and get ready for BC. i'm just saying i'm glad that situation worked out they way it did and that it's nice to see people work out a solution.

but look at the big picture: the kids showed us they wanted to play, the coach listened, we get to see a game, and everyone is happy.

i think that's a testament to everyone involved.

either way, i'm just glad i get to see the game and i'll be there to support the Bears.

Choose a side and stick to it.

I, too, am very proud of the LCM community and the players for wanting to play this game as much as the WOS fans.  Kudos to you for making it happen!!!!

Now you, Sneaky snake...you are another matter because you kept calling all of us blood thirsty buffoons for wanting the game to be played.  You should only be allowed to wait for the tailgate party on KFDM!!!!

LOL....just kidding!!!!

haha woah that wasn't me who said that.

i got off on like page 3 and got back on at page 7 or so and decided it had gotten ridiculous lol.

it was obviously someone else who said that.

i wanted to see it played just as much as anyone, i just thought the criticism was getting out of hand.

Guest tchawks99

ol sneaky snake ..I am glad the game is getting played ..this should make for more excitement now and more emotion that night.,...I am glad for the kids..

Good luck to both teams and enjoy yalls rivalry..

what do you mean two-sided?

all i'm saying is that i'm proud of the kids who wanted to play so badly and were willing to stand up for that.

i'm proud of the coach for admitting he was wrong taking the bullet by rescheduling the game.

i'm also proud of the fans what kept a level head.

my point is i'm glad this situation worked out for the the best and that we get to see the game.

that's kinda one-sided...

Guest tchawks99

Don't make me go back and read those pages to you.....LOL.....

lol go check, i don't even use the word "buffoon"

hahah

ol sneaky snake...quit while you are ahead..you and casual observer only have 2 days now to start yalls practice..

get out there and coach them boys up...they have WOS Saturday night...

;D

I for one plan on standing and showing my appreciation for the kids of LCM. After that, all bets are off. I hope we have a good, safe and injury free game for both sides.

Yeah, I think we should make it a point that all Mustang fans show the LCM kids their appreciation. That's a good idea. Parents of the players should be very proud.

I'm with that. i was thinking the same thing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami