*Post Nominations For Offensive And Defensive Players Of The Week*

KFDM COOP

I cant call it on offense, Green or Garrett?? ;D

defense--Central, not being a homer but PAM has had one of the best offenses around the area, to basically shut them down is kudos for Central.

central's defense is not good they just played a very bad offense PAM is nothing without the alexander kid at QB

Alexander did play and he got hammered too.  I think Memorial's offense will not be as good as last years team since Freddie King is gone, but they will hold their own against some teams this year. 

BTW, this game was not a fluke for Central's defense.  If you was at the LaMarque scrimmage, you would understand what I am saying.

I cant call it on offense, Green or Garrett?? ;D

defense--Central, not being a homer but PAM has had one of the best offenses around the area, to basically shut them down is kudos for Central.

central's defense is not good they just played a very bad offense PAM is nothing without the alexander kid at QB

Alexander did play and he got hammered too.  I think Memorial's offense will not be as good as last years team since Freddie King is gone, but they will hold their own against some teams this year. 

BTW, this game was not a fluke for Central's defense.  If you was at the LaMarque scrimmage, you would understand what I am saying.

the qb alexander is out with an broken thumb or something he hasnt been in action since the spring

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed