*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Hull-Daisetta and first I would like to say thank you COOP and all the people that provide the info on sports and the more important stuff in life like this!!!!!! our prayers are with everyone! oh yea me and mine are going to stick it out. GOOD LUCK to all even you 2 HDBOBCAT9 and 55 ha ha ha. will be in Daisetta at inlaws by HD pump let me know if need any help

Please post a link on that guys...

KHOU reporting mayor of Galveston claiming she got conflicting weather reports and didn't think it would be this bad....This HAG said on Tuesday it was probably too late to evacuate!

she's one strange mayor, i mean this thing is a hurricane, what she thought.  >:(

I've got this thing all figured out. This Ike thing, it aint so bad.  ;D TWC is really making it out to be alot worse than it is, IMO. I live in Beaumont's west end, and the wind is barely blowing here, yet. The media makes this thing sound like it's gonna blow Galveston from it's hinges. I personally think it's an attempt to get more people to tune in, probably so they can sell more commercials! :D I realize that it hasn't even made landfall yet, but most of us that have lived here our whole lives have been through hurricanes before. We'll make it through this. I'm just trying to put a positive spin on this thing! ;)

Governers office just said 30ft Galveston and 20ft Jeff. and Orange. Counties

Man, you just like to bring on the bad news dont ya? Dont be so pessimistic.

??? What? Pessemistic? I am relaying info from the government. Would you like me to put some spirit sprinkles on top to make you feel better? lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami