*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where ya headed Bulldog?  I am waiting till tomorrow late night so hopefully the traffic won't be as bad....It will be easier on the kids...they can sleep.  However, my wife has to stay behind at the hospital!   :'(

I'm stuck here in Houston for the long haul as I have to be there for the hospital I work at as well.  Not looking good for Houston from the last couple of updates....

Guest baseball25

LU fan come on man these models started to shift more north at 2:00 pm yesterday...i mean everyone has been saying that its all about the high if it weakens and if does its going to be a close call....I mean gustav was easier to predict the gfdl did a great job and we still had a mandatory evac. Ike all along was going to be the one we had to watch becasue it had la,tx,mex/tx hit,corpus, and then now towards us ...do you see the trend here i mean they got to have a clue.

Finally that bastard is starting to get some bounce in his step. Man I got a good story for the night. I just had to run to work to start site preperations. This drunk guy almost hit me and we both got pulled over. The cop made me and the other driver do sobriety tests, needless to say he got hauled off to jail. Kinda funny... it was a close miss, hopefully Ike will be the same.

Guest baseball25

I am glad its picked up speed but it was supposed to do this movement 24 hours ago thats whats bad...I mean its going to make that north turn but when does it...

baseball, we have been going at this crap all night. People arent going to intentionally hurt their careers... come on man these models have been swaying back and forth like a drunk sailor. Baseball you should run for office since your are such a great decision maker.

Guest baseball25

man i just talk to my 2 friends that are meteorologist and this is what they tell me and they tell me stuff what to look for and over the past 8 years i been learning more about this stuff. Thats all i am saying man just speaking the truth

Finally that bastard is starting to get some bounce in his step. Man I got a good story for the night. I just had to run to work to start site preperations. This drunk guy almost hit me and we both got pulled over. The cop made me and the other driver do sobriety tests, needless to say he got hauled off to jail. Kinda funny... it was a close miss, hopefully Ike will be the same.

:D

Guest baseball25

I know but i am just telling you what this storm has been doing...it was supposed to go wnw 24 hours ago... it was supposed to pick up speed 24 hours ago and it just now doing that....the gfdl has been a realiable model and the euro has been saying freeport for the last 3 runs and gfdl around galveston the last 3 runs..so all i am saying everything is starting to smooth out a little bit with the storm because i tell you what 24 hours of a nw movement changes the forecast alot and thats what it did today.

Hope you are right HOOP!  ;D

LUFAN....glad you are ok....Drunk drivers need to be put under the jail!   >:(

Hey HOOP!  The 2 a.m. update will be the next big one.....then when's the next?

Have you heard of any Orange County Schools closing???  

It's mind boggling that the games are canceled but so far the schools haven't??? ???

Many people can't and or won't leave because the schools are not officially closed.  It's going to be hell if they close them early during the day and parents have to go get their kiddo's and then try to leave.

I got it...that's how they can stagger the evacuations!  Just close Jefferson County Schools at 8am....Hardin County at 10 then Orange at Noon!   ???  ;D

I am getting delirously tired watching and waiting.....sheesh.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami