newton vs. east chambers who wins

Guest headnocker

hey newtonjb shut your trap whats done is done we will win this district but you will not win yours. kirbyville wins that one and yes our seniors were on the sideline and yes newton whooped us. kountze ? please. they only thing you will beat EC  at this year is basketball . your not even on the same level you better go play high island 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else at the EC/Newton game notice the EC Seniors on the sidelines.  Makes one wonder who was coaching that game.  That was a coaching loss. or maybe the coaching was coming from the press box either way it was some of the worst coaching I have ever seen on the Buc Field.  Coach V is sidelining the core of his team, sidelining the heart of his team, makes you wonder.  I am a Buc Fan and support those boys, THEY ARE GREAT, DEDICATED PLAYERS but after last night I question the Buc coaches.

42-7  AND YOU CALL IT  A COACHING LOSS?????

hey newtonjb shut your trap whats done is done we will win this district but you will not win yours. kirbyville wins that one and yes our seniors were on the sideline and yes newton whooped us. kountze ? please. they only thing you will beat EC  at this year is basketball . your not even on the same level you better go play high island 

You don't think Newton had a sophomore or two out on the field? 

So I Have To Put Up With The "Load "That ECBucfan and The Bucster Dished Out For All This Time Leading Up To Last Nights Game And You Can't Take It At All. I Recall Having Expressed Respect For The Players and Coaches, and I Have My Money Is On E.C. Doing Well The Rest Of The Season  { Inspite Of You}. I Don't Recall My Having Said Squat About Kountze/E.C. So Give Me A Break! It Seems To Me That You Are Just Trying To Stir The Pot Right Now; and As For Kirbyville, I'm Betting That They Can Handle Their Own Business Just Fine Without Your 2 Cents Worth. I Promise You That The Wildcats and Eagles Will Both Bring Their "A" Game To The Field, You Ought To Come Up Here and See For Yourself. Have A Nice Day headnocker.

Guest tigersvoice

.....but I don't think they will ever beat Newton.

Newton refused to play the past two years, so we will just never know how that would have turned out...

Your right, we will never know how '06 and '07 would have turned out; but no question about '08 is there? bucfan, do us all a favor and shut up.

ECBucFan, where do you get your information, the National Inquirer?  Newton doesn't back away from any team, much less the EC Buccaneers.  If there were no games the past two seasons, then it had to do with something else other than fear on Newton's part.  And from the looks of the 2008 game, you really didn't want any part of Newton in 2007 or 2006.  Get a new branch to hang on - the "Afraid to play" theme just isn't working.

Last night I saw a MUCH improved Newton team and an EC team that just wouldn't give up no matter what the score was.  Hats off to the players at EC because they showed heart to the very end.  I honestly didn't know which Newton team would show up for this game.  Corrigan has a very good team this year but Newton handed the game to them on a silver platter.  Newton's performance against Corrigan was probably THE worst performance I have ever witnessed from a Newton team.  The OL and DL looked like JV players, not the typical physical Newton teams of the past.  Against EC we looked like the same ol Newton, glad to see it too.  I think we will be alright this year, usually don't start clicking till about week 3, but only time will tell.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder