newton vs. east chambers who wins

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Newton, EC is the best team in......uh.......the most feared team in.........well..........I guess I should say that EC is a giant in the narrow minds of Eastern Chambers county.

I still have Newton picked to win this game, but bushpilot you need to do your homework before you get on here and start talking about things you don't know. EC was 9-2 last year and lost in the first round by 2 points to a very good Corrigan Camden team. I would say that EC can definitely handle their own.

Just like I said UK, thanks for the confirmation, EC is a powerhouse in their district and in the minds of Winnie, but that's it. They do great during the regular season and lose in the first round. Put them in Newton's district and say goodbye to the playoffs. Someone let me know the last time EC made it past the first or second round. Oh, and baddog, the only time I played EC was my sophmore year in 1984 and we beat them, which was our first year in 3A.

Just like I said UK, thanks for the confirmation, EC is a powerhouse in their district and in the minds of Winnie, but that's it. They do great during the regular season and lose in the first round. Put them in Newton's district and say goodbye to the playoffs. Someone let me know the last time EC made it past the first or second round. Oh, and baddog, the only time I played EC was my sophmore year in 1984 and we beat them, which was our first year in 3A.

Well its is hard to get past the first round when you play the state champ or defending state champ in the first round every year.

YOU GOTTA BE FROM HARDIN  . THE LAST TIME EC TRAVELED TO HARDIN THE SCORE AT HALF 49-0 AND IT WAS STOPPED BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER. THIS YEAR EC WILL BE THE DISTRICT CHAMPS AND YOUR RIGHT WILL ONLY GO 1 OR 2 ROUNDS INTO THE PLAYOFF BUT THATS 1 OR 2 ROUNDS LONGER THAN YOUR GOING ... 1984 ? WHO CARES ABOUT THAT ?  CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM BUSHPILOT TO GUM FLAPPER

.....but I don't think they will ever beat Newton.

Newton refused to play the past two years, so we will just never know how that would have turned out...

Yo Bucfan, You can flap your gums about the last two years all that you please, But 42(Newton) 7 (East Chambers) Sure Enough Answers The Question For 2008; Does'nt It? You Can't Change The Past; So Move On.

Did anyone else at the EC/Newton game notice the EC Seniors on the sidelines.  Makes one wonder who was coaching that game.  That was a coaching loss. or maybe the coaching was coming from the press box either way it was some of the worst coaching I have ever seen on the Buc Field.  Coach V is sidelining the core of his team, sidelining the heart of his team, makes you wonder.  I am a Buc Fan and support those boys, THEY ARE GREAT, DEDICATED PLAYERS but after last night I question the Buc coaches.

.....but I don't think they will ever beat Newton.

Newton refused to play the past two years, so we will just never know how that would have turned out...

Your right, we will never know how '06 and '07 would have turned out; but no question about '08 is there? bucfan, do us all a favor and shut up.

Kountze was in the housefor this and all I can say is EC plays like that when they play us they better be ready for a beat down.

Newton had alot to do with how EC played in this game, if you think Kountze is on the same level as Newton, then you should take heart in EC's performance, if not, don't read too much into EC's performance in this game.  Newton deserves credit for playing physical football on both sides of the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn