Barbers Hill at Lumberton....GAME NOW SAT. 7PM

Guest tigersvoice

BH FAN...a few questions about BH: Do they throw more or pass more or are they a balance type of offense? Do they run the spread? What about their D...how r they against the run. What about the O-Line...Do they protect well? Just curious...

Just curious - is there a difference in throwing and passing?

Completions  ;D

Touche' BH Fan - but which is which?

BH FAN...a few questions about BH: Do they throw more or pass more or are they a balance type of offense? Do they run the spread? What about their D...how r they against the run. What about the O-Line...Do they protect well? Just curious...

Completions  ;D

Touche' BH Fan - but which is which?

Ok you asked for it ;D ;D ;D as you can see by the definitions below throwing in conjunction with passing. You can throw all day long but it's not a pass untill someone recieves it ;D ;D

good lord I'm bored!!!!

Throwing -to propel or cast in any way, esp. to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: (to throw a ball).

Passing-To transfer a ball or puck to a teammate or To transfer (a ball, for example) to a teammate, as by throwing.

so in conclusing my answer is Passing :D

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

lol...typo/error. I meant run more or pass more, I didn't notice it until now.

I will say I would love to see Lumberton have another win. The only advantage I think we have will be home field. Like all teams, this team is no different than the others. They have a lot to work on before district starts. I wish them the best of luck. To Lumberton and all of the other kids that play this sport we call football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01