Evacuating plans???

just saw galveston and new orleans planning to evacuate in a couple days.....what about the golden t area?

From the meeting at 10:30 am nothing yet just have to wait and see what going to happen in the gulf and updates i get i will post we have another meeting at 4:30 pm for orange county!!!

They have 1000 buses on stand by in San Antonio. I think 5 or 6 C130's. I'm not sure that is the right number but I think they are the huge cargo planes that you drive the buses on. It's very interesting listening to the meetings.

They have 1000 buses on stand by in San Antonio. I think 5 or 6 C130's. I'm not sure that is the right number but I think they are the huge cargo planes that you drive the buses on. It's very interesting listening to the meetings.

Yeah, one flew over my house last time while I was mowing grass after the storm, scared the crud out of me!!

Yeah, one flew over my house last time while I was mowing grass after the storm, scared the crud out of me!!

:D thought the aliens were a coming eh?  :D

It may be the C-5 Galaxy star lifter,  I think they hold about 8 tanks, don't know how many buses that converts to ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont