Hurricane Gustav Makes Landfall

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

Things do not look good!!!

storm_07.gif

Whoever does the blue line with the blue squares ain't right.

Hey --this looks likes Stumps play book under third and long. 

If the olympics can do away with softball then we ought to be able to do away with hurricane season.

Softball was a waste of time. ::)

And why do you say that?  Do you call yourself a true fan.  If so why can't you supports all sporting events.  Did you know A&M went to the college world series.  Hate to say this, but what has A&M football done lately.  Love to watch A&M footabll along with their Baseball team, but true fans like your.....I put this in terms you may not understand.....Your a butt!

If the olympics can do away with softball then we ought to be able to do away with hurricane season.

Softball was a waste of time. ::)

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!  Waste Of Time..well I suppose if those are your feelings then you would have no problem coming over to the Softball Board and posting that same comment ....I am sure the folks on the Softball Board would have plenty to say about that little comment.

Take a deep breath and step back from the ledge guys.  I think he meant its a waste of time because the US team was unbeaten in international competition for like 8 years.  (until Japan got a hold of them)  Or then again he may have been trying to offend all of the softball enthusiast that hang out on the football board.  Who knows?

Guest stircrazy

Take a deep breath and step back from the ledge guys.  I think he meant its a waste of time because the US team was unbeaten in international competition for like 8 years.  (until Japan got a hold of them)  Or then again he may have been trying to offend all of the softball enthusiast that hang out on the football board.  Who knows?

I did go to A&M and did you know that A&M has also won several NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in softball. As much as I love College football and A&M that statement made by ARWE was the stupidist thing I have ever heard. Wait till you have a little girl and you start her in softball and someone or organization tries to hold her and her friends back because she's a girl. Wait till you have to fight for her to get EQUAL things same as the boys. Then come back on here and make some dumb--- remarks. You will not be able to and you will defend them till the end. Softball a waste of time? If that's the case then I sure like wasting time with my 2 girls. I do it all the time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83