## Lumberton @ Dayton scrimmage Updates##/Dayton Rolls!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left at halftime.  Good thing this was only a SCRIMMAGE because if they would have let Dayton return kicks it would have been worse.  The L-Train must have got lost somewhere around Nome or China.  No size, no speed, one decent offensive set and that my friends in a nut shell is your 2008 L-Train.  I was actually expecting a little more competition from the train but it was absolutely positively not even close, but it was a scrimmage, a glorified practice, so I guess Dayton will have to wait until the playoffs for Lumbertons best.

I left at halftime.  Good thing this was only a SCRIMMAGE because if they would have let Dayton return kicks it would have been worse.  The L-Train must have got lost somewhere around Nome or China.  No size, no speed, one decent offensive set and that my friends in a nut shell is your 2008 L-Train.  I was actually expecting a little more competition from the train but it was absolutely positively not even close, but it was a scrimmage, a glorified practice, so I guess Dayton will have to wait until the playoffs for Lumbertons best.

Guess we should start calling it the L-trolley lol

I left at halftime.  Good thing this was only a SCRIMMAGE because if they would have let Dayton return kicks it would have been worse.  The L-Train must have got lost somewhere around Nome or China.  No size, no speed, one decent offensive set and that my friends in a nut shell is your 2008 L-Train.  I was actually expecting a little more competition from the train but it was absolutely positively not even close, but it was a scrimmage, a glorified practice, so I guess Dayton will have to wait until the playoffs for Lumbertons best.

if lumberton plays like this in district, we won't be seeing a lumberton/dayton playoff game.  they still have some time to right the ship, though, and hopefully they'll turn it up like they did last year.

Then how do you know that they are better than last year?

;) i just do! QB and WR are back.

come on Coop you know better than that.

:D I hear ya. But seriously, they are good!

I agree Dayton is good and they went deep into the playoffs. 1 game away from state. You think they are a better team then last years with out seeing them in this scrimmage?

I left at halftime.  Good thing this was only a SCRIMMAGE because if they would have let Dayton return kicks it would have been worse.  The L-Train must have got lost somewhere around Nome or China.  No size, no speed, one decent offensive set and that my friends in a nut shell is your 2008 L-Train.  I was actually expecting a little more competition from the train but it was absolutely positively not even close, but it was a scrimmage, a glorified practice, so I guess Dayton will have to wait until the playoffs for Lumbertons best.

Guess we should start calling it the L-trolley lol

:D :D  You have to admit...That was funny.  :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83