J'Covan Brown To Texas is Not Happening

Guest mffl

[glow=red,2,300]IF[/glow] Brown could get his temper worked out he could be an amazing player.But that "[glow=red,2,300]IF[/glow]" is the difference between the great players and the could've beens!

Do yall think he was the best in the state from his class?

No. I'll take the kid from North Crowley over him any day.

BTW, can't wait for your report Chad.

Good find but old news. I'll have a BIG update on this situation very soon.

He claims he will try and get in for the spring semester, but is he trying to get in somewhere else?

J brown was the best in state W warren not close to same caliber check the head to head and they played on PA heat together. Anthony Jones are you kidding me he got ate up by ozen players everytime they met bad call Morgan wasn't very good at state last year doubt

I saw him play in lots of AAU games and never saw him complete a game with his head on straight.At the D1 level there are a lot of good ball players. JCovan better answer this wake up call before someone turns off the alarm  ::) ::) ::)

WHAT A WASTE WHSALUM

Guest bleed orange

I agree, what a waste. The sad thing about this whole deal is. His life could have been set. A college education is worth it's weight in gold. Even if he goes to college, I don't think he will last. I hope I am wrong.

wouldnt surprise me if he heads to LU

Wishful thinking! This kid wants to play big time basketball. He has already turned down San Jac and obviously doesn't want to attend Juco. At the moment, he is a high profile player and wants to play against the big boys.

What he wants to do may be irrelevant.  He may have to play at a JUCO just to get eligible.  He's got to do what it takes.  Should have thought about it before now.

It's the same way alot of kids think they are going to be getting a call from the next level to come play.  Most parents do not tell their kids how difficult it is to do that. But another problem is that the parents actually think their kid is good enough to play at the next level.  It's the parents who were not engaged in athletics while growing up and now have kids who are playing, that usually have this problem. it's EVERYWHERE....CLUELESS about what has to happen for kids to get to the next level. Parents need to tell the kids to worry about the H.S. level first.  If they get that call, great. But in most cases it is not going to happen.  It'a a numbers game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124