Liberty vs. Hardin (from the home camp)

Actually, it's all about perspective. Coaches come from various schools of thought and teachings. It's nothing sinister, nor is it poor sportsmanship. A coach going into scrimmages this time of year have different goals and things they need to look at. It's all about each coach's perspective and priorities. They are hardly ever the same.

i.e. You hardly ever find a scrimmage where the opposing coach want to practice his defense against exactly what the other coach runs offensively, and vice versa.

This is news to me considering Liberty's 1's scored 2 times and Hardin's only once.  I believe the scrimage ended 4-1.  Wow Haynes really knows how to lay it on thick!  I think he's upset about having it handed to him!

If you think thats funny, you shoulda heard him on the radio station.  :'(

Guest doubles_gun

Neither team is very good. It looked as if two JV teams were going at it. Hardin will probably fair pretty well in the 2A ranks. As for Liberty, it is going to be a long year going up against teams like Huffman, Coldspring, Splendora and Cleveland during district play. Liberty should be happy to be .500 at the end of the year.

Neither team is very good. It looked as if two JV teams were going at it. Hardin will probably fair pretty well in the 2A ranks. As for Liberty, it is going to be a long year going up against teams like Huffman, Coldspring, Splendora and Cleveland during district play. Liberty should be happy to be .500 at the end of the year.

FIRST OF ALL LIBERT IS GONNA COME OUT ON TOP THIS SEASON THERE ARE SOME GOOD MATCHUPS THIS SEASON JUST LIKE LAST SEASON AT THE END OF THE SEASON I DO BELIEVE THE PANTHERS WILL BE ON TOP

Hey LP1989, when you said Liberty will be on top, what "top" were you talking about? Unless a drastic change happens, Liberty won't win a district game this year. I believe in pride and support for your team, but the people in Liberty have needed a reallity check for years. It took that to happen in Hardin before we started to succeed. Every year we said we were going to be champs, and every year we failed. Then one day we quit accepting the fact of losing was OK. Heads were rolled, bad attitudes were no longer accepted, and a lot of good things are happening now. Good luck Liberty, I wish you the best, but don't base your success this year on what your second team did in Hardin, look at how your first team was at least equalled by a smaller 2A school and try to improve from that.

This is the hidden content, please

I agree with Hardin Coach it was kind of weird watching a coach put so much attention on a scrimmage, and of course Hardin did force 5 turnovers agaist Liberty.  Liberty searching for something positive, I guess by sending his LB's every play he was showing his strengths.  Not sure but Liberty has long season, most likely watching the Hardin kids this fall in the playoffs.  I believe this scrimmage shows the inexperience of the new Liberty AD.

pics favor Hardin players

Hardin needs to worry about getting their butts handed to them by a 1A team next week !!! Hull-Daisetta will be ready to add another notch to their belt against Hardin. H-D only leads that rivalry with about 40 wins to 9 losses. Go Bobcats !!!

Hull-Daisetta 28

Hardin 13

Hardin needs to worry about getting their butts handed to them by a 1A team next week !!! Hull-Daisetta will be ready to add another notch to their belt against Hardin. H-D only leads that rivalry with about 40 wins to 9 losses. Go Bobcats !!!

You must be joking, this is the best laugh I have had in years.  Coach Slack has turned this program in the right direction but Hardin will beat the Hull out of Daisetta at Daisetta in front of all those little cat fans.  QB will have to run for his life.  Villemez and Stelly to much for the cats.

Hull-Daisetta 28

Hardin 13

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder