off-topic (phelps)

cause it aggrivates the spit out of me that there is forums for OTHER sports on this website and yet people put stuff WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG

there's no swimming or olympics forum.  the subject said it was off-topic.  this is the second post you've made in this thread. find another thread if you hate this one so much. 

cause it aggrivates the spit out of me that there is forums for OTHER sports on this website and yet people put stuff WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG

there's no swimming or olympics forum.  the subject said it was off-topic.  this is the second post you've made in this thread. find another thread if you hate this one so much. 

Or he/she can do one better and create an olympic forum and move the thread there.  some folks man  :D

It AGGRVATES the spit out of me when people can't spell...this deffinately is not a topic titled "post here if you can't spell'' please post on the right topic big guy.

Guest tigersvoice

It AGGRVATES the spit out of me when people can't spell...this deffinately is not a topic titled "post here if you can't spell'' please post on the right topic big guy.

If you have a problem with spelling - when did they put a second "f" in definately?

Now that is funny, Bucof 2010, you telling me how to spell.....HAHA. take a look at your post, take a spelling lesson and then come talk to me. And there is a place on this website for OTHER SPORTS, Thank You and GOOD NIGHT>

Guest setxgal

Just going to add my two cents...(cause i am sure you wanted them) but  I think some people tend to gravitate to certain parts of the forum and may not read all the sections, and each little part of the forum has a certain group of people that , over time, you get to know, so Maybe just Maybe when someone posts an 'off -topic' in a part that he is often in, its because he wants to share it with the people he talks to most!!! IMO just sayin!

But I  agree with Bullets(as usu.) if ya don't like this thread there are others

Oh and I think Phelps is Amazingly Awesome!! ;D

Just going to add my two cents...(cause i am sure you wanted them) but  I think some people tend to gravitate to certain parts of the forum and may not read all the sections, and each little part of the forum has a certain group of people that , over time, you get to know, so Maybe just Maybe when someone posts an 'off -topic' in a part that he is often in, its because he wants to share it with the people he talks to most!!! IMO just sayin!

But I  agree with Bullets(as usu.) if ya don't like this thread there are others

thank you.

Guest bballdude

Did anyone hear spitz on espn first take? He was like Why would i watch the olympics? I didnt even get invited to go watch a guy brake My record? lol I think Mr. spitz was probably cheering against phelps lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami