Who wins? Lumberton vs Dayton

I know this was hit on a bit last year. But, had Lumberton and Dayton met again in the playoffs last year again.....who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. I know this was hit on a bit last year. But, had Lumberton and Dayton met again in the playoffs last year again.....who wins?

• Lumberton
    • Dayton

Look, I  know a lot of you hate the analysis of well this team beat this, and that team beat this, etc etc etc.  But, I saw what PNG did to Lumberton....yeah, the score was close and even the game was near the end.....however, overall (excluding the score and the end), PNG was on their way to a pretty easy win.  What I saw Dayton do to PNG was just crazy though.  PNG coulda played Dayton 10 times and would not have won a game under Daytons end of season state.  PNG was better than Lumberton at years end........Dayton was way better than PNG at years end.......Dayton was way better than Lumberton at years end.

For you mathmeticians:

PNG>Lumberton, Dayton>PNG, = Dayton>!Lumberton

Dude, you can't be serious....You say well if PNG beat Lumberton and Dayton beat PNG then that means Dayton is better and bla bla bla...That's your way of figuring this whole thing out huh? How about head to head score last year, since you are talking about last year. Some of you Dayton fans just need to let it go. You are talking about last year. This is 2008, get over it for the last time. We know you are bitter, but come on man! At the end of the day all that matters for last year is 8-7! Stop being the HATERS that you are. This doesn't go for all Dayton fans as I do know there are some nice ones that do come on here.

Give me a break, Lumberton has no room to talk when it comes to the type of fans on this forum.

Anyway, we lost last year that is that, I don't like it but it is a done deal. Dayton and Lumberton are 1-1 over the last 2 years and the combined scores are Lumberton 15 - Dayton 62.  ;D  :o

That doesn't hold much water. A win is a win, be it by 1 point or 101 points. I much would rather win every game by one, than win some of the time by 50 and lose the others by 1.

actually the 55-7 whipping yall game us made the 8-7 win that much better. to Lumberton it ment that we had gotten that much better from the year before. Dayton is a great program and anytime you can beat them on an avg year you have done something speacial.

Who would have won the rematch.....

Who did Lumberton lose to that ended their season?

Answer

Waller

Who did Dayton beat the following week?

Answer

Waller

IMO

Lumberton is very lucky their wasn't a rematch.

Might have turned out worse than the 2006 score, unless....

There was a secret meeting before the game to "modify" the rules ;-)

Guest band of brothers

everyone thought Lumberton was a joke last season and look what happened! I have seen the boys in pads, and they have not lost a step! they gained a great deal of experience from last season, and I wish them well this season.

Lumberton will be better this year. I see us finishing the regular season at 10-0. There are no teams in our district that can compete with us this year. I just wish that we wouldn't play them weak teams such as HF in non-district.

I think this post is a prime example of a " mouth writing a check that the *** can't cover " type post.

raidernaytion must be a crow consumer.

Lumberton will be better this year. I see us finishing the regular season at 10-0. There are no teams in our district that can compete with us this year. I just wish that we wouldn't play them weak teams such as HF in non-district.

and you people wonder why you are ridiculed

Guest band of brothers

you can bet if lumberton wins this game,everyone will say it was because five starters on defense[from dayton] were kicked off the team! maybe the score will be 7 to 6 !

Guest band of brothers

you guys are severely underestimating lumbertons D... like last year! contrary to popular belief, lumberton did not lose as many starters as you think. I think dayton knows this also. but ,hey lumberton fans, don't get to excited about your team, you will be ridiculed for it!

I stand by my 2 td's

The offense might be o.k., depending on cody green, and can they find a running back???

If what i hear is correct about who was involved in that school theft and kicked off the team, its going to be difficult for them to stop anybody, with the J.V. defense they will be forced to field

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami