**August 16 Scrimmage Schedule**

The season for me is now officially here! It's scrimmage time folks!

Please post any other scrimmages or corrections to the schedule if you have them.

Saturday, August 16

Barbers Hill at Cleveland 7pm

West Orange-Stark at Dayton 7pm

Beaumont Ozen at Houston Jones 11am

Lumberton at Bridge City 6pm

Port Neches-Groves at Jasper 6:30pm

Orangefield at Vidor 9am

Hamshire-Fannett at Anahuac 11am

Silsbee/Nederland at Kelly 9am

Hardin-Jefferson at Diboll 1pm

Sweeny at Huffman 12pm

Tarkington at Corrigan-Camden (need time)

Liberty at Hardin 9am

Woodville at Coldspring 11am

East Chambers at Shepherd 10am

Newton at Center 5pm

Warren at Hull-Daisetta 10am

Beaumont Legacy at High Island 10am

Kountze/Colmesneil at West Hardin 10am

Buna at Hemphill 10:30am

Deweyville at Kirbyville

Coach Neumann at Nederland just told us that Nederland has Silsbee this weekend for the 1st scrimmage?

Okay, just got the lowdown with the Silsbee scrimmage for Saturday the 16th. It will be a 3 way scrimmage with Silsbee, Nederland and Kelly at Kelly. Scrimmage will start roughly at 9am Saturday morning. This straight from the coaches mouth.

Coach Neumann at Nederland just told us that Nederland has Silsbee this weekend for the 1st scrimmage?

Okay, just got the lowdown with the Silsbee scrimmage for Saturday the 16th. It will be a 3 way scrimmage with Silsbee, Nederland and Kelly at Kelly. Scrimmage will start roughly at 9am Saturday morning. This straight from the coaches mouth.

thanks

thanks

Yes, Thanks a bunch. i was trying to figure this one out. So I'm assuming that this will only be Varsity scrimmages?

I have seen two schedules for BH both have the right teams and times ,but one says @ Cleveland and one says @ BH??? Anyone know for sure?

I was confused on this too but my son says its at Cleveland.  I will be there to watch him play!

I have seen two schedules for BH both have the right teams and times ,but one says @ Cleveland and one says @ BH??? Anyone know for sure?

I was confused on this too but my son says its at Cleveland.  I will be there to watch him play!

Thanks! Good luck to your son and I hope the Eagles have a great season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder