what school has bad parking

Actually, i think HJ may have pretty bad parking this year. We are building a new school like not many yards from the high school right now and they completely took out the parking lot for the visitors. I dont know what will happen with the parking as of right now, but hopefully home and visitors wont have to end up parking on the same side. Just trouble.

I work with a guy from Port Neches who was going to the Vidor/PNG game a few years ago in Vidor. Traffic was backed up and there was a Vidor policeman attempting to direct traffic. He directed him to park in a certain area so he did. After the game when he went to his truck and sure enough he and everyone else in that area had a parking ticket.

I work with a guy from Port Neches who was going to the Vidor/PNG game a few years ago in Vidor. Traffic was backed up and there was a Vidor policeman attempting to direct traffic. He directed him to park in a certain area so he did. After the game when he went to his truck and sure enough he and everyone else in that area had a parking ticket. No wonder Vidor is the butt end of so many jokes. Oh yea and he said the cop was missing a few teeth.

haha that blows :(

i say  jasper sorry guys

I agree, Jasper's Parking is terrible. I do however like the setting of the Stadium. With some renovations and better parking, this could easily be one of the better 3A Football Stadiums.

As for as this area is concerned, Silsbee's Tiger Stadium is the best 3A stadium.

Of course, one would say I am a bit biased. ;D

let's be serious...when hundreds of cars & trucks pour into ANY school parking lot on a fall friday night in southeast texas, it's gonna get ugly!  part of the challenge for most males in our area is getting to "their spot" first, cutting someone off, etc...all of these years i have thought that was part of the sport of football for some of you dads!  :D  not to mention the after game parking lot flight...that could be an olympic event!

Can't believe e.c. Hasn't come up...pretty terrible here.

Another thing...to those of you who feel the need to double park...the buc now has keys and no matter how screwed up u park ur fancy vehicle 2 keep it from getting scratched if I can't find a place 2 park I can manage haha.

PNG, and with the construction of the new academic wing being built, cars will probably have to park at the little league. We need a parking garage like Katy Taylor ;D

this should be the worst year for parking. I thought I saw in the original plans (we know how they've changed a bunch) that when the old senior wing is torn down it'll be a nice sized parking lot for the stadium. The old building where they work on the buses was also going to be used for parking. So in short there is a little light at the end of the tunnel as long as those plans werent scaled back.

PNG, and with the construction of the new academic wing being built, cars will probably have to park at the little league. We need a parking garage like Katy Taylor ;D

this should be the worst year for parking. I thought I saw in the original plans (we know how they've changed a bunch) that when the old senior wing is torn down it'll be a nice sized parking lot for the stadium. The old building where they work on the buses was also going to be used for parking. So in short there is a little light at the end of the tunnel as long as those plans werent scaled back.

The problem is that they have to build the new wing before they can tear down the old. This is a problem because it's taking the parking lot next to the old gym away from parking. I really don't know where people are going to park. Even when the new wing is built there isn't going to be much parking where the old wing was at. There is no space in the area and zero on the visitors side. I'm serious about a parking garage, heck why not, you would have to build one about 6 stories ;D  Put on you hiking shoes this year folks becuase your gonna be doing som walking. I say park on the inside lane of Merriman from Magnolia to the high school if the district would plan that and the city wouldn't mind.

Parking garage? :o ??? In high school? Must be a ritzy school......

They have some money, but they had to because of the lack of space. It's I think like 3 or 4 stories, but very nice. No telling the cost though.

PN-G, Nederland, even Dayton (although they did build a parking lot behind the new home side), all of these stadiums were built with using the school parking facilities in mind, these stadiums were built decades ago, and the builders probably did not envision the need for parking, basically the parking is "neighborhood" parking.  To me it really isn't a big deal if you have to park  a good ways from the stadium, it means you are at an AWEsome game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed