Name 3 Things Now Extinct in Beaumont!

1. Dinasours

2. Low gasoline prices

3. The US OPEN NATIONALS

and what is there an abundance of...

1. Critics

2. Whiners

3. Complainers

Now that was saying something positive....................... I think?  ???

Name 3 Things Now Extinct in Beaumont!

1. Dinasours

2. Low gasoline prices

3. The US OPEN NATIONALS

and what is there an abundance of...

1. Critics

2. Whiners

3. Complainers

Just trying to make light of a bad situation...but telling the truth in being critical...not involved in the whining...and very justified in the complaints that I had.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...it's a duck.

Your gonna hurt his feelings if you keep talking like that.

Had him on the plate either 2 or 3 games - We had a good time!  Of course, I didn't hurt ANY umpires feelings this weekend - I'm so hoarse, I couldn't even talk!  I did whisper pretty loud at some of them, though!  :D

Had Justin twice this weekend and he did a very good job behind the plate and in the field one of the coaches from the team we were playing when he was behind the plate told " is there any way wuold could get this guy to call the rest of our games" He really was one of the best there this weekend.

That's true, I don't know Lee, but I heard he stepped in and did a great job of getting the 18 pod organized. As far as the original UIC, I am not sure what happened to him.

The OCG boys know him.  Something about dirt covering the rubber if I recall....

Dirt covering the rubber!  Stars over Texas I @ Ford

Yea!! He called an illegal pitch on her for stepping off the front, she then covered the rubber with sand by kicking on her way back.  He called time & from went out to wipe it off, as he wiped it off, from what I was told, she told him she wanted it like that.  He waited till there was no one on & busted her for non contact with the rubber after she had on purpose covered it again.

She should have learned a lesson, the reason a pitcher kicks dirt on the rubber is to cover up their cheating, I’m mean an illegal pitch.  He did her a favor I heard the coaches complaining about it. They should be grateful he didn’t do it when the bases were loaded, he could have and chose not to.  They should have thanked him instead of bad mouthing him to others.  There you go coaches always thinking blue is out to get him.

Lets see if you put sand on top of something then stand on it…..Yea you could be guilt of not being in contact, I guess he took physics & the coach didn’t.  LOL

Dang......It's not true.  I always thought blue was out to get us! ;D

Yea!! He called an illegal pitch on her for stepping off the front, she then covered the rubber with sand by kicking on her way back.  He called time & from went out to wipe it off, as he wiped it off, from what I was told, she told him she wanted it like that.  He waited till there was no one on & busted her for non contact with the rubber after she had on purpose covered it again.

She should have learned a lesson, the reason a pitcher kicks dirt on the rubber is to cover up their cheating, I’m mean an illegal pitch.  He did her a favor I heard the coaches complaining about it. They should be grateful he didn’t do it when the bases were loaded, he could have and chose not to.  They should have thanked him instead of bad mouthing him to others.  There you go coaches always thinking blue is out to get him.

Lets see if you put sand on top of something then stand on it…..Yea you could be guilt of not being in contact, I guess he took physics & the coach didn’t.  LOL

So, if a runner touches a dirty 1st base on her way to 2nd has she missed it?

How about a batter who steps on a dirty plate and hits the ball?  Is she not out?

Enlighten me.

My understanding is that there was no question about her foot being over the plane of the rubber.  I may be mistaken.  But this talk of waiting for the bases to be full or empty before calling an IP is a little disturbing.  Help me out with that too if you will.

So, if a runner touches a dirty 1st base on her way to 2nd has she missed it?

How about a batter who steps on a dirty plate and hits the ball?  Is she not out?

Enlighten me.

My understanding is that there was no question about her foot being over the plane of the rubber.  I may be mistaken.  But this talk of waiting for the bases to be full or empty before calling an IP is a little disturbing.  Help me out with that too if you will.

A.M. has always done this.  There is no intentions to trick or decieve anyone, especially the umpires.  It is just a

thing with her.  Same as most picters can pitch the ball they brung, and you know how that is.

She should have learned a lesson, the reason a pitcher kicks dirt on the rubber is to cover up their cheating, 

You owe this young Lady and apology on that comment. This is what she does in every game to cover up the track of her trailing foot. She does not do this to CHEAT... Get the real facts before you go accusing some young Lady of cheating. She does not need to cheat to strike out a batter. No where in the rule book does it say the rubber on the mound has to be clean. Maybe TASO has new rules about that, as we were told at one field played at in high school ball...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder