P.A Indoor facility

Guest bleed orange

Typical Port Arthur, wasting money as usual. Why don't they take that money and repair some of the homes in old Port Arhtur that were damaged from Rita. Some homes (Down by MLK Bridge) still have blue roofs or whats left of them.

Guest Pounce

keep in mind folks,this isn't for PAM. this is for se texas,texas or anyone  who wants to play here. i see small franchises coming to play. teams like the drillers and other sports. some traditional events like ymbl,might look into it. when was the last time a real track meet been in the area and not at lamar??? as much as i wouldn't like it,let MC "rent" the place for that silly mcm. finally a nice place for PAM to graduate people. you have to think outside the box and remind yourself this isn't just for PAM.

Guest bleed orange

It will lose money just like Ford Park. The people of Port Arthur will not support any function in that complex. Heck they don't even support the Memorial Titans. Just like Beaumont, they don't support anything either. You can say what you want "pounce" but MC does support their football teams and you cannot argue with that. The only time that facility will make money is if the MC football teams use it.

Guest Pounce

It will lose money just like Ford Park. The people of Port Arthur will not support any function in that complex. Heck they don't even support the Memorial Titans. Just like Beaumont, they don't support anything either. You can say what you want "pounce" but MC does support their football teams and you cannot argue with that.

that's your opinion on about people supporting the titans. alot of people have moved away. i think they need to be a 4a,but hey. people support the titans,but when coaches do ignorant things,no one want to see that!!! i guess lamarque don't support the coogs ::). just because you might see one game or here no one wasn't at a game,don't mean PAM don't have good turnouts. PN-G use to back in the day pack every stadium they went to. not as much today. a little over half the fans show up now for road games.

Guest Pounce

also it's not all about pa supporting it,it's about getting other people outside interested in it. i don't think it can support alot jobs,but can give a couple.

Guest bleed orange

I know all about Lamarque, my youngest brother was the quarterback on the 1986 team that played Plano in the state championship. Everybody supports a winner its when you or losing is when the true fans come out. PNG fans come out no matter what. By they way I am not from PNG.

ALL 5A HIGH SCHOOL IN HOUSTON,BAYTOWN,PASADENA,HAS NO FAN SUPPORT.FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL,BASEBALL,NOT LIKE IS WAS IN  1960 AND 1970 I SAW SOME OF THE GAMES BETWEEN PAJ BAYTOWN LEE PASADENA IT WAS HARD TO FIND A SEAT. GREAT TEAMS BACK THEN.

Guest Pounce

ALL 5A HIGH SCHOOL IN HOUSTON,BAYTOWN,PASADENA,HAS NO FAN SUPPORT.FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL,BASEBALL,NOT LIKE IS WAS IN  1960 AND 1970 I SAW SOME OF THE GAMES BETWEEN PAJ BAYTOWN LEE PASADENA IT WAS HARD TO FIND A SEAT. GREAT TEAMS BACK THEN.

true that catman. like one poster said if youare winning,the town is there. lose everyone leave. answer??? play weak schools and make everyone happy ;D

Guest bleed orange

I know this is getting off the subject. Pounce you keep talking bad about the coach at PAM. The problem is not the coach, it is society. The coach at PAM is respected among the coaching ranks. He is "old school" and that is what we need to get back too. It's not all about football sometimes. It's preparing kids for life in the real world. Sports does that for some kids. The problem is kids are not the same. They show no respect, they are lazy and the parents don't help things. Each generation gets worse.  Example: Most young people want to make a lot of money but they are not willing to earn it. Not all young people but most.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83