Josh Hamilton hits walkoff homer against the Angels

What a game!  Rangers get three runs in the 9th off of K-Rod, including a 2 run HR when they were down to their last strike.  It's been a long time since I was excited about Rangers baseball, but right now they're 4 games over .500, and only 6.5 games back nearing the halfway mark.  generally by now they're 15 games back and out of the race. 

What a game!  Rangers get three runs in the 9th off of K-Rod, including a 2 run HR when they were down to their last strike.  It's been a long time since I was excited about Rangers baseball, but right now they're 4 games over .500, and only 6.5 games back nearing the halfway mark.  generally by now they're 15 games back and out of the race. 

This RANGERS' team is very exciting and a lot of fun to watch.  They are still a couple of years away from the playoffs but they are giving the fans something to look forward to.  I really like seeing the young talent that this team has.  The pitching staff is still below average but help is coming from the minors.  The middle infield is as good as any in the league with Michael Young and Ian Kinsler.  The outfield has 5 players (Milton Bradley, Josh Hamilton, Brandon Boggs, David Murphy, Marlon Byrd) that can go get a ball and hit.  Catching is no longer a problem with Gerald Laird and the two youngsters: Jarod Saltalamacchia and Max Rameriz.  It looks like Chirs Davis is the future at first base.  The only question is at 3rd.  Does Ramon Vazquez continue to play the 3 bag when Hank Blalock comes off the DL?  Blalock could be a good DH in Arlington but he made be traded for prospects.  Whatever happens it's fun to have the RANGERS playing good baseball again.  There's no team in the league that wants to play these guys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder