you as a fan what do you do at halftime?

do you just sit and make sure no one gets your seat are do u sit am watch the band then fall asleep are do you turn around to your buddies and blow off smoke of what your team did not do the way thay should have. are do u got and smoke and censored to others,well maybe get a hot dog      what did i leave out lol

do you just sit and make sure no one gets your seat are do u sit am watch the band then fall asleep are do you turn around to your buddies and blow off smoke of what your team did not do the way thay should have. are do u got and smoke and censored to others,well maybe get a hot dog      what did i leave out lol

Bathroom break?

This is a good question here.  It depends on what my team is doing and who they are playing.  I actually like watching the bands if they don't suck.  If my team is losing, I usually strike up a heated argument/conversation with neighboring fans about the mess that I just saw. If we are winning, I pleasantly watch both bands at halftime.  I try to send someone down for a turkey leg or something.  

If I am at a game that is not featuring my team, I will go and visit with the oposing teams fans (which is usually someone I have met on this site).  They are open minded so I usually tell it like it is, no matter how tough I man come down on the team.

Very seldom will I go down to the restrooms.  When I do go, I always find it funny how many fans show how frustrated they are  at the performances of their team while they are in there.  Priceless!

When I was in high school at home games, We always walked to Hardee's. (shows you how long its been).  Now, I usually sit there and talk to someone about the first half.  I don't want to fight all the people in line for the concessions and bathroom, so I usually get food before halftime.  Same thing at away or playoff games.

Back a few Years ago me and my "TAIL GATE" buddies would go out in the Parking Lot

and Slam a few Cold Ones Back and listen to AM 560 KLVI for the the other local Scores.

Since then I have found the error of my ways and do not drink anymore, however I still listen

to KLVI during halftime.

as 4 me i ck the line at the pit stop  ---RESTROOM -----LOL  THEN TURN TO KOGT FOR SCORES. then go find a hide out and take a puff 3 4 5 maybe 6 then hurry and find my buddys and tell them  dont worrie it will look better the 2nd hafe. then run back to my seat and watch the bands

Guest bballdude

Sit and blow smoke. I like to think im a football guru. lol. I will only watch bands like central they entertain me.

I sneak off and find some place to hide so I can smoke a couple cigarettes.

Freaking nazis. When I was in HS, the dang teachers used to bum cigarettes off me.

Maybe you need to quit smoking those nasty things, Bucster!!!!  LOL....

thats sad. its probably a good sign you should quit. lol

Maybe it's becuase I was in the band, but me I watch the halftime activities because those kids work every bit as hard as the football players and need our support too. But, that don't stop me from responding to my buddies talking about what went on.........multitask.

I sneak off and find some place to hide so I can smoke a couple cigarettes.

Freaking nazis. When I was in HS, the dang teachers used to bum cigarettes off me.

Maybe you need to quit smoking those nasty things, Bucster!!!!  LOL....

This season will be easier on this old man since I won't have one of my kids on the field. I can watch the game stress free!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont