BH to restructure their Football Coaches

I think he should take a job with the Baytown Sun  ;D Also I think that there is no time like the present and I hope that he can put together a good combination of coaches and leave them alone to call the plays as they see fit. Last year the best called game was against GP!! It didn't mean a thing for us and we were trying all kinds of things! The main thing that I'm tired of seeing at BH is a conservative game plan and play calling. Take some chances sometime go for broke show us something!!!!! It always seems that we play not to lose instead of playing to win like GP last year!!! Its ok to lose, but when you don't take any chances during the lose it sucks!!

Goodluck to the coaching staff and coach Price

I think he should take a job with the Baytown Sun  ;D Also I think that there is no time like the present and I hope that he can put together a good combination of coaches and leave them alone to call the plays as they see fit. Last year the best called game was against GP!! It didn't mean a thing for us and we were trying all kinds of things! The main thing that I'm tired of seeing at BH is a conservative game plan and play calling. Take some chances sometime go for broke show us something!!!!! It always seems that we play not to lose instead of playing to win like GP last year!!! Its ok to lose, but when you don't take any chances during the lose it sucks!!

Wut is wrong with you fannnnnnnn? All BH does is win and you ATE happy? When I saw them they aired it out pretty good and went down field plenty. Better be nice BHFan Junior will be up there one day.  8)

Wut is wrong with you fannnnnnnn? All BH does is win and you ATE happy? When I saw them they aired it out pretty good and went down field plenty. Better be nice BHFan Junior will be up there one day.  8)

I just would like to see more W's in the playoffs! I'm happy with the sucess BH has had over the past 9 years in district, but most of those wins we were the big boys in district. With BH now having to compete at another level things will have to evolve if we wish to compete and be successful in 4A. I'm your typical spoiled fan and it has been way to long for BH (70's) not to have made a descent run in the playoffs! 99' was the last good run (3 rounds) and haven't been there since and God knows that we have had enough talent to do so.

Been to a PNG game the last few yrs?? BH has nothing on us with poor play calling.

I think alot of it was the play calling on both sides. From what I heard all coaches will remain they will just have different roles. Everyone knows this will be a donw year for BH. So this is probablly the best time to do it. And let the kids adjust.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124