Dominating 2A

Guest THE FAN

Kville_extreme and Gotta_Win.....Before you negatively comment on Buna not holding up in Austin, you should probably remember back to December 13. I recall sitting in the stands in Grand Prairie,TX seeing kirbyville get their tail whipped by muleshoe 48-26! We both know how hard it is to get to state, and we both know how much it hurts falling short. My hats off to the wildcats in football and i respect them for their accomplishments on the season. They were one of the best teams in Tx. You should have the same respect for Buna baseball.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kville_extreme and Gotta_Win.....Before you negatively comment on Buna not holding up in Austin, you should probably remember back to December 13. I recall sitting in the stands in Grand Prairie,TX seeing kirbyville get their tail whipped by muleshoe 48-26! We both know how hard it is to get to state, and we both know how much it hurts falling short. My hats off to the wildcats in football and i respect them for their accomplishments on the season. They were one of the best teams in Tx. You should have the same respect for Buna baseball.

some of yall are in the wrong forum .. i mean i am in the high school BASEBALL forum aint i??

How many state championships has Buna ever won in anything by the way?

11 State Championships in Basketball and 2 in Powerlifting

Not to many schools in the state of Texas has more State Titles in boys basketball than Buna and that means 1A through 5A

yeah when was the last time Buna won any state title in basketball?  (i think it was about 40 years ago)

lets just play ball      baseball that is  lets just hope the rain holds off enough to play

How many state championships has Buna ever won in anything by the way?

11 State Championships in Basketball and 2 in Powerlifting

Not to many schools in the state of Texas has more State Titles in boys basketball than Buna and that means 1A through 5A

LAUGH OUT LOUD!  How many in the last HALF CENTURY!  After Integration?  Your stretching it a bit to include powerlifting.

No one said we didn't respect mildred...they showed heart. I saw a pitcher melt down on the mound. But I saw a team that gave it everything. Ill give buna all the respect that they deserve.

You missed the point. I was saying give KIRBYVILLE credit, where credit is due. We beat the team that went to state last year.. Degrading Kirbyville is only making BUNA look worse.. haha.

1) this is a BASEBALL forum

2) We made it to the STATE game, where as the Buna Baseball team made it to the State Tournament. There IS a difference..

3) I do have respect for Buna making it there, but I am also giving the Kirbyville baseball team credit for BEATING Buna since after all Buna did make it to the State TOURNAMENT last year.

Guest THE FAN

2) We made it to the STATE game, where as the Buna Baseball team made it to the State Tournament. There IS a difference..

3) I do have respect for Buna making it there, but I am also giving the Kirbyville baseball team credit for BEATING Buna since after all Buna did make it to the State TOURNAMENT last year.

1. i know its a baseball forum, i was simply relating my argument to a sport that kville went to state in so you would understand my concept that i was trying to make.

2.We were 2 outs away from going to the state championship game. Man What a huge difference. I hope you know there are only 3 total games in the tournament?  Kirbyville had to win 4 games to get there..Buna had to win 9 to get there...There IS a difference.

3. Kirbyville will have to do alot more than upset Buna one time in the first few weeks of play to impress me. I'm with bigballer10. IF you beat Buna in playoffs, then i will give you credit. That is....IF....you even make it to the regional finals.

1. i know its a baseball forum, i was simply relating my argument to a sport that kville went to state in so you would understand my concept that i was trying to make.

2.We were 2 outs away from going to the state championship game. Man What a huge difference. I hope you know there are only 3 total games in the tournament?  Kirbyville had to win 4 games to get there..Buna had to win 9 to get there...There IS a difference.

3. Kirbyville will have to do alot more than upset Buna one time in the first few weeks of play to impress me. I'm with bigballer10. IF you beat Buna in playoffs, then i will give you credit. That is....IF....you even make it to the regional finals.

1.why cant you buna people except it you lost

2.close is not good enough and kirbyville wasnt even close so that really wasnt good on their part

3.if buna makes it to the regional finals its gonna be a miracle

Guest THE FAN

yeah they caught Buna on an off day when they werent so hot and came up with the upset...it happens a lot in baseball. So keep that feather in your hat, and let it continue to be your claim to fame that you beat Buna. We will see who is playin come June. hear me now believe me later, the cougars are starting to get things together, and if they continue they will be an unstoppable force come playoff time. If kirbyville gets that far, they will never get past Buna. Period.

yeah they caught Buna on an off day when they werent so hot and came up with the upset...it happens a lot in baseball. So keep that feather in your hat, and let it continue to be your claim to fame that you beat Buna. We will see who is playin come June. hear me now believe me later, the cougars are starting to get things together, and if they continue they will be an unstoppable force come playoff time. If kirbyville gets that far, they will never get past Buna. Period.

If they BOTH make it that far then we will see what happens

as for your district being better, Please!!!  I believe our record against your district is 3 - 0.

with a 38 to 0 runs scored and allowed. ;D ;D ;D

As for our first district game, they got all the brakes, we didn't.  If you remember the HJ vs BUNA game, which BUNA LOST, it was like that game.  we out hit them 12 - 6. and had 4 or 5 line shots to center and left field that were at them. Just didn't drop or were at them.

When line drives become triple plays and little bloopers become game winners, anything is possible in the game of baseball.

But if I were Buna, I would hope Kville wins that district. that way they would have to play them latter in the playoffs that way you had more time to prepair or rest their pitchers. Some of the pitchers are still struggling.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn