Dayton

Mike Walter

Colton Grote

Cameron Crapo

Steven Thompson

Lumberton

Cody Hussey

PJ Hartt

Was there anyone who did not make the team?

Tell me about it. Seven pitchers on the first team, 7 outfielders, and 7 infielders. :o

What confuses me is that they did the infield by position with only 1 player per position but in the outfield they have mulitple players. What's up with that?

A total of 48 players make 1st and 2nd team. Isn't this a bit too much?

Don't think so.  ;)

This list doesn't even include the Honorable Mention players that I've been told exists.  Coaches have made a mockery of the All District Team for the past two seasons.  Entire starting lineups make it.  Once selected as an underclassman your history carries you until you graduate;  positions changed from where a player played in order to recognize them; two players at each infield position on second team when the better of the two players is obvious;  team that ties for third place has more players than the first place team; last place team has as many on 1st Team as PNG;   It's a joke!  Hope SETXSports does better!

OK, maybe a little watered down but still, the kids get the recognition. Now for the baseball group let's take this list and make a starting lineup with a batting order, no DH. If you can't name all 9 positions don't post anything.

Pitcher....

Catcher...

1B..........

2B..........

SS..........

3B..........

LF..........

CF..........

RF..........

Batting Order

Guest vpirate

Don't think so.  ;)

This list doesn't even include the Honorable Mention players that I've been told exists.  Coaches have made a mockery of the All District Team for the past two seasons.  Entire starting lineups make it.  Once selected as an underclassman your history carries you until you graduate;  positions changed from where a player played in order to recognize them; two players at each infield position on second team when the better of the two players is obvious;  team that ties for third place has more players than the first place team; last place team has as many on 1st Team as PNG;   It's a joke!  Hope SETXSports does better!

I believe this time we agree..

Guest vpirate

Definately to many names, but I hope no-one names anyone that shouldn't be on the list.  Shouldn't take anything away from the kids.  They didn't do it..

First off congrats to all who made the list but.... putting this many people on the all district team takes away from it.

Of course these kids are happy to be all district but seeing that many kids doesnt make it feel like anything specail.

I not being biased but here would be my all district line up

Pitchers

Harrington Png

Lott Ozen

Robi Vidor

Catchers

Leger Lcm

Carnahan Png

1st

Richard lcm

2nd

Gunn lcm

Short Stop

Gardiner Ozen

3rd

Tim Barry

Outfield

Kelvin Thomas

Will Fontnow

Matt Johnson

Guest ASISEEIT

I not being biased but here would be my all district line up

Pitchers

Harrington Png

Lott Ozen

Robi Vidor

Catchers

Leger Lcm

Carnahan Png

1st

Richard lcm

2nd

Gunn lcm

Short Stop

Gardiner Ozen

3rd

Tim Barry

Outfield

Kelvin Thomas

Will Fontnow

Matt Johnson

More than a little biased..  Just start the whole LCM team..

Don't think so.  ;)

Cool Hand

Without naming the better player, would you share which second team positions that list two players, have one that is obviously ahead of the other?  I looked at them and wondered which ones you thought.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami