The Orange Crush Softball Organization

Guest stircrazy

It was a very successful day at CRUSH PARK. Lots of money raised and we all had a great time. The support of the community was awesome. Play starts at 1pm on Sunday. Hope to see everybody there.

I will be the first to post.....

WE WON!  "Can't Touch US"  Coached by Clint Goodeaux had the team. ;D

Had a great weekend for a great cause!  Pictures to come later......

Umpiring was questionable at times.

[move][glow=red,2,300]

"Can't Touch US" #1[/glow] [/move]

Guest stircrazy

Well now we know that BEK isn't the only pitcher in the CHEATER family. The "OLD" man threw game after game and won. It helped to have Clint hitting HR'S that went into the DONKEY PASTURE. This was one of the best things we have ever done at CrushPark and you couldn't have asked for a better turnout or better weather. We had teams from all over the area also. Deweyville,Bridge City , Orangefield,WOS and from Louisiana to name a few. I know we all had a great time and we will do this again. Thanks for all of the support and I hope this event brought these 2 ladies a little relief and took theirs minds  off the problems they have and let them enjoy good friends and fellowship. I know we all made some new friends this weekend. I also know that the girls that have been playing HS FASTPITCH really enjoyed playing a game where there was NO pressure, NO loud coaching and No politcs about playing time. 

Well now we know that BEK isn't the only pitcher in the CHEATER family. The "OLD" man threw game after game and won. It helped to have Clint hitting HR'S that went into the DONKEY PASTURE. This was one of the best things we have ever done at CrushPark and you couldn't have asked for a better turnout or better weather. We had teams from all over the area also. Deweyville,Bridge City , Orangefield,WOS and from Louisiana to name a few. I know we all had a great time and we will do this again. Thanks for all of the support and I hope this event brought these 2 ladies a little relief and took theirs minds  off the problems they have and let them enjoy good friends and fellowship. I know we all made some new friends this weekend. I also know that the girls that have been playing HS FASTPITCH really enjoyed playing a game where there was NO pressure, NO loud coaching and No politcs about playing time. 

Only gave up 10 bombs in 3 games today.  RayRay hurt me bad!

A huge thank you to all of the people of the Crush organization for hosting this benefit tournament.  It's hard to express just how much gratitude we have to each of you for the generosity of your time and efforts.  Your commitment to the young ladies of your Crush teams has always been evident, and your outreach to their family members is so appreciated.

Great fun was had by all, and yes, like mentioned in an earlier post, worry and fear was set aside for the weekend.

A special thanks to Coaches Harrell, Harris, Cole, Collins, and Ragsdale who Umpired and also to the gentleman who "Empired". 

Also, thank you Jeff and his bunch that ran the BBQ pit, and all the people who operated the concession stand.

THANK YOU !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124