best jv pitchers in 22 4A

I think it's dang near impossible to have an ERA below 0.    ;)

;D ;D ;D :P

must have been a couple of base runners that went 3rd base, 2nd base, 1st base, home to achieve that "under 0" ERA.  If you truly mean "under 0" then that involves negative numbers, like a -0.13 ERA, which, as my friends above have stated, is...impossible.  If you are gonna toot a kid's horn, at least get the statistical mathematics right.  I sure hope you're not Jacob's dad, cause if you are...NEVER, EVER, help him with his math homework...  ???...Nothin' but love, man, nothin' but love...  ;D 

I think it's dang near impossible to have an ERA below 0.     ;)

;D ;D ;D :P

must have been a couple of base runners that went 3rd base, 2nd base, 1st base, home to achieve that "under 0" ERA.  If you truly mean "under 0" then that involves negative numbers, like a -0.13 ERA, which, as my friends above have stated, is...impossible.  If you are gonna toot a kid's horn, at least get the statistical mathematics right.  I sure hope you're not Jacob's dad, cause if you are...NEVER, EVER, help him with his math homework...  ???...Nothin' but love, man, nothin' but love...   ;D   

LOL...

there is a kid that throws for PNG on occasion named Chris Sweetenham.  He is sweet (no pun intended).  Reminds us alot of Clay Bucholtz.  He don't get much mound time now but he will be carrying quite a load in the years to come.

Are there any more Harringtons in the PNG baseball chain ? Those kids seem to fair well.  ;)

Good luck tonight.

maybe ya'll should look at the stats..he's pitched 36 innings and gave up 2 earned runs...so i do believe that is very close to 0 lol..SORRY bout my math..i had my mindset wrong lol.....not tryin to toot anyones horn ..

We're just giving you a hard time. I think everyone knew what you meant. Stats are very impressive.

Well,  My hat is off to any pitchers in this district that can put up those kind of stats.  It is great to see great pitching and great play BEHIND them.  Makes their job much easier. Surely makes for a great game to watch.....  and I find it easier to WATCH than to play.

well thanks for pointin out the mistake..lol i never even caught it..but yes his stats are very impressive

If my memory serves me right, he is a junior? Which means if hes a junior throwing on JV at Nederland he probly wont see the mound much, if at all, on varsity next season. Especially with Dean and Bellow alraedy ahead of him. Ryan Brady is also there who pitches as well. If he was that good he would be up on varsity for Coach Robbins already.

Ill take Spencer Deron from PNG. He threw a complete game no hitter a couple weeks back. He was then pulled up to varsity and in his 1st at bat hit a 2 run bomb. He's for real.

I dont think you can really count Sweetenham as a JV pitcher. Hes been with varsity for the majority of the season. No doubt hes a very very good pitcher and will carry PNG for the next 2 years, but hes not a JV pitcher IF he was he would have my vote no doubt. BUT ill go with Deron instead.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124