FOREMAN BACK AT WOS

I just spoke with a coach at WOS and they confirmed that Toby Foreman will be back at WOS.  He has been coming to some of the practices already.  Congrats to Toby!!  You will DEFINATELY make us better.  I know my son is VERY excited.  I guess that old saying is true, THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!

I second that WOS4EVER!  I read on the WOS next Coach thread that WOS had never beaten Giddings with Toby, but I saw them play Giddings in 2005 and he was on the sidelines and I believe the final score was 45 - 13 in favor of the Stangs.  Somebody help me out here, am I correct on that?

I second that WOS4EVER!  I read on the WOS next Coach thread that WOS had never beaten Giddings with Toby, but I saw them play Giddings in 2005 and he was on the sidelines and I believe the final score was 45 - 13 in favor of the Stangs.  Somebody help me out here, am I correct on that?

Your correct!

Very glad to have you back.  My nephew will be a freshman next year and I know he was real happy to hear Toby is back.  It is always better to have as many ex-mustangs on the staff as possible.  I wish we could get Locks back as well.  Hopefully he can get the "O" back to what it was in 05 and 06 when he was there, just wasn't the same this year.  I do feel better now with Coach T on Defense and Toby on the Offense!  Good Luck Stangs in 2008!!

He's smart. next 4 years WO-S will probably have 2 state titles----Lee will probably make the playoffs once.

Plus it helps he's from WO-S.    Congrats to him and WO-S. I remember him playing back when that Feathers kid was a soph. Man they put a whoopin on Lincoln at Memorial Stadium.

Very glad to have you back.  My nephew will be a freshman next year and I know he was real happy to hear Toby is back.  It is always better to have as many ex-mustangs on the staff as possible.  I wish we could get Locks back as well.  Hopefully he can get the "O" back to what it was in 05 and 06 when he was there, just wasn't the same this year.  I do feel better now with Coach T on Defense and Toby on the Offense!  Good Luck Stangs in 2008!!

As an outsider looking in and reading these post, Foreman must be a hell of a coach b/c fans are basically blasting every coach on the football staff except for Coach T and Coach Foreman, I mean honestly (you wish you could have as many ex- muxtangs on the staff as possible" Christ I guess if you are not from Orange dont even bother feeling out and application b/c they dont want you coaching there and will blast you even when your team beats the #1 ranked 3A school in Texas. Im kind of a sports buff and I just looked up some stats, I might be wrong but it looks as if this years mustangs had a bigger challenge to face than the 05' and 06' teams. It also looks like the 07' team did score more points and had a higher percentage than the 05' team that won. Maybe the OC isnt as bad as every is trying to make it. WOS should be happy that Foreman is coming back but dont make it seem like the current coaches arent capable. Im glad Im in BMT b/c it's ruthless in orange, but hey maybe thats why you guys win so much, I tell you what since Foreman is back ask Coach Hooks to send a couple of those coaches to OZEN so we can get it right.

As an outsider looking in and reading these post, Foreman must be a heck of a coach b/c fans are basically blasting every coach on the football staff except for Coach T and Coach Foreman, I mean honestly (you wish you could have as many ex- muxtangs on the staff as possible" Christ I guess if you are not from Orange dont even bother feeling out and application b/c they dont want you coaching there and will blast you even when your team beats the #1 ranked 3A school in Texas. Im kind of a sports buff and I just looked up some stats, I might be wrong but it looks as if this years mustangs had a bigger challenge to face than the 05' and 06' teams. It also looks like the 07' team did score more points and had a higher percentage than the 05' team that won. Maybe the OC isnt as bad as every is trying to make it. WOS should be happy that Foreman is coming back but dont make it seem like the current coaches arent capable. Im glad Im in BMT b/c it's ruthless in orange, but hey maybe thats why you guys win so much, I tell you what since Foreman is back ask Coach Hooks to send a couple of those coaches to OZEN so we can get it right.

Ozen:  I understand your confusion because you are NOT from WOS. Until you have a personal and intimate part of the Mustang program (in whatever capacity....even as a fan) you truly can't understand what makes the program a success.  It is not a requirement that a coach graduated from WOS, but it is an asset if a coach has actually gone through the program and knows what it takes to succeed.  I do not condone those who criticize coaches at any school, but everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.  Coaching is a hard job.....you are trying to teach kids about more than football, while getting knocked by fans, school boards, referee's....A coach has his job viewed through a microscope, every mistake magnified.  Toby is young, energetic, and has a connection with the kids that is so needed these days.  His knowledge and influence will be a positive charge for the Mustangs.  Welcome back.

As an outsider looking in and reading these post, Foreman must be a heck of a coach b/c fans are basically blasting every coach on the football staff except for Coach T and Coach Foreman, I mean honestly (you wish you could have as many ex- muxtangs on the staff as possible" Christ I guess if you are not from Orange dont even bother feeling out and application b/c they dont want you coaching there and will blast you even when your team beats the #1 ranked 3A school in Texas. Im kind of a sports buff and I just looked up some stats, I might be wrong but it looks as if this years mustangs had a bigger challenge to face than the 05' and 06' teams. It also looks like the 07' team did score more points and had a higher percentage than the 05' team that won. Maybe the OC isnt as bad as every is trying to make it. WOS should be happy that Foreman is coming back but dont make it seem like the current coaches arent capable. Im glad Im in BMT b/c it's ruthless in orange, but hey maybe thats why you guys win so much, I tell you what since Foreman is back ask Coach Hooks to send a couple of those coaches to OZEN so we can get it right.

Ozen, I also agree with you.  As a parent of a mustang, there are a lot of the current coaches, who are not former mustang players, that are quality coaches and they do a excellent job and the kids love them as well.  However, I do see the pride that fans have when one of their own comes back.  However, when teams lose at some point in the season the coaches are always blamed, this is a hazard of the job I suppose.  I don't think the OC is as bad as people say or we would have not won the number of games we did this season.  The dynamics of the team this year was different, but so were the teams back in 05' and 07'.  Every team is different each year, it's called graduation.  As long as Coach T is around, it doesn't matter who else is on the staff, the chain gang defense will prevail.  Good luck 08' Mustangs. 

Guest abovetherim

Because people (fan's) are glad Coach Foreman is coming back to WO-S, they are blasting other coaches on the staff. Why is that? I think the whole staff is great!

Guest Dirk Diggler

Ozen, I also agree with you.  As a parent of a mustang, there are a lot of the current coaches, who are not former mustang players, that are quality coaches and they do a excellent job and the kids love them as well.  However, I do see the pride that fans have when one of their own comes back.  However, when teams lose at some point in the season the coaches are always blamed, this is a hazard of the job I suppose.  I don't think the OC is as bad as people say or we would have not won the number of games we did this season.  The dynamics of the team this year was different, but so were the teams back in 05' and 07'.  Every team is different each year, it's called graduation.  As long as Coach T is around, it doesn't matter who else is on the staff, the chain gang defense will prevail.  Good luck 08' Mustangs. 

Need Coach T to Call plays on Offense.

Ozensfastest, I agree we here in mustang land are glad you are in BMT, because it seems that most of the coaches we had from BMT have not really worked out, so you stay there and we will continue to win here.  We will also continue to send you our flunkies, but thank you for your input!!

Ozensfastest, I agree we here in mustang land are glad you are in BMT, because it seems that most of the coaches we had from BMT have not really worked out, so you stay there and we will continue to win here.  We will also continue to send you our flunkies, but thank you for your input!!

that's one way to keep your scores up!! don't help 'em... get em outta there :o :o j/k

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor