Tournament Selection Show

Why all the A&M love?? With regrads to my co-host Mike Sanchez, I just dont see where the love is coming from. They were so on and off again all year long. If I remember right the Aggies were ranked aboved UT when the year started then fell off the face  of the Earth. As much as Id liked a texas team to go deep, the Aggies will not beat UCLA and would have serious trouble against Drake or UCONN that is if they can even get past BYU in the opener.

Not  hating on the Aggies, just being realistic.

BTW, final four in my eyes is Tennessee, Kansas, UT  and UCLA with KU downing UCLA to win it all

Depending on which Aggie team shows up. I think they will find a way to get to the elite 8.

I agree with Gabe, to a point, and I agree with you, to a point.  When they're clicking, they're one of the best teams in the country.  They just haven't clicked very consistently.  I doubt they'll make the elite 8, but if they did, I wouldn't be completely shocked, just a little surprised.  As for them beating UCLA, they have the big men to do it, IF they can play a good game against them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder