Lamar Recruiting in this area

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that when I see a story of a Central graduate, I have the tendency to be somewhat in shock that Central produced a productive student.  But the problem with this is that the local media has made me a little bias in my thinking. I'm still trying to get the chains from around my neck.

Guest DickVitale

In the words of the rapper Rakim, "It aint where you from, it's where you at!" There ARE some good kids that come from Central, just like there are some losers that come from Westbrook...Its up to the individuals..If you are a good student and you attend Central, then you SHINE as a good student should, and you create your own path...Get those shackles off bro!...Didn't my dad and Coach Brazos teach you better?  :D :D

In the words of the rapper Rakim, "It aint where you from, it's where you at!" There ARE some good kids that come from Central, just like there are some losers that come from Westbrook...Its up to the individuals..If you are a good student and you attend Central, then you SHINE as a good student should, and you create your own path...Get those shackles off bro!...Didn't my dad and Coach Brazos teach you better?  :D :D

Hahahha! Man, I've been in S.E.Texas too long. Man I saw your nephew last night "Pe..." He looks like a mix of your dad and his dad....

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, those two knuckleheads (my nephews) are making me feel OLD!!  :o:D...Let me guess...Peanut was at the "Y" right? He lives in that place!

I fit this in between class and work  don't take it as full time job . I really don't concern myself with spelling or punctuations or look up definitions and stats like some .But another trait of a narcissistic personallity is feeling of superiority when in fact the shield their short comings . I didn't write word 4 word paraphrased afterall reading isn't just calling out word understanding what they mean . Trust me I'm sure my S.A.T alot higher than yours 91 st percentile ;D

weezy baby no abortion they just what I say JACK like Wheel of Fortune

Guest DickVitale

I fit this in between class and work  don't take it as full time job . I really don't concern myself with spelling or punctuations or look up definitions and stats like some .But another trait of a narcissistic personallity is feeling of superiority when in fact the shield their short comings . I didn't write word 4 word paraphrased afterall reading isn't just calling out word understanding what they mean . Trust me I'm sure my S.A.T alot higher than yours 91 st percentile

WHAT? that was not for ME was it? Oh, and by the way...your SAT was not even close to being as high as mine was, and that was taken about 18 years ago, when I was a brainy, athletic, high school 10th grader!! ;D

I have gained more knowledge since then...imagine that! :D :D...Come on BRAIN, let it go...we know you are no dummy.. ::)

Guest tigersvoice

I fit this in between class and work  don't take it as full time job . I really don't concern myself with spelling or punctuations or look up definitions and stats like some .But another trait of a narcissistic personallity is feeling of superiority when in fact the shield their short comings . I didn't write word 4 word paraphrased afterall reading isn't just calling out word understanding what they mean . Trust me I'm sure my S.A.T alot higher than yours 91 st percentile

WHAT? that was not for ME was it? Oh, and by the way...your SAT was not even close to being as high as mine was, and that was taken about 18 years ago, when I was a brainy, athletic, high school 10th grader!! ;D

I have gained more knowledge since then...imagine that! :D :D...Come on BRAIN, let it go...we know you are no dummy.. ::)

No, but he sure does one heck of an impersonation.

00020158.gif

00020158.gif

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. Good one!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed