Lamar Recruiting in this area

I didn't say d frank wouldn't be the best next year . but trust me my evaluation of him is dead on remember central game 10 to's thats all i pointed out they won't be the same team next year won't have as good of players around him leaving him unnoticed for the quick out burst of scoring play d fence he's average it been proven over and over .youth noone is really mature enough to play in ozen's system till u graduate and understand and of course talk to the coach afterall hindsight is 20/20. they're loosing  Moten ,DQ johnson, Quitin ,D Savoy,and Joseph maybe more those payers made it more run and gun anyone could bring the ball up o ffence next yr it'l be slow down less ball handlers keeping the ball in franks hands more leading to more to's that y dq johnson was inserted into starting lineup rather than joseph being moved from 3 to 4 unless u would have played johnson or frank in the post  ;D

I have seen many players have suspect game in th ecourse of a year...  The kid is young and he can improve in those areas....  I see the flaws in sometimes he gets a little too flashy and the fact that Central was determined not to loose to Ozen again on its home court made them play much harder... I was a scrappy physical game which usually equals to TO and such...  Next year will be harder on him with all the good players around him leaving...  It will be him Breon amd the little JV PG so they will have ball handlers with Breon being the weakest link.  the size may be an issue next year but i think DeCarlos will shine being the third guard with freedom to score instead the primary guard handling the ball!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breon was the best ball handler on the team when they needed to ice game or bring up against pressure its Breon dfrank barely handled the roc unless it a team that goes zone or in transition common franks normally gets the bal when its already past timeline. when he brings it up he carries if thats the case every player in high school is young and can develop .the only thing i'm saying call it what it is .......Whatch next yr the system does him no justice it allows him to run the baseline freely and shoot at will typically if u can shoot the 3 your successful  he is a notch better than most shooter in the area as a complete player .it wasn't being flashy thats the only crossover he has players in the area no it houston didn't everyone will being keying him as u stop him u win

Guest tigersvoice

Breon was the best ball handler on the team when they needed to ice game or bring up against pressure its Breon dfrank barely handled the roc unless it a team that goes zone or in transition common franks normally gets the bal when its already past timeline. when he brings it up he carries if thats the case every player in high school is young and can develop .the only thing i'm saying call it what it is .......Whatch next yr the system does him no justice it allows him to run the baseline freely and shoot at will typically if u can shoot the 3 your successful  he is a notch better than most shooter in the area as a complete player .it wasn't being flashy thats the only crossover he has players in the area no it houston didn't everyone will being keying him as u stop him u win

This is the definition of "Oxymoron."

Just wondering what makes you think Lamar hasn't tried to recruit all of these people that have been mentioned on here at some point.  What qualifies as recruiting or attempting to recruit?  I know for a fact that Roc recruited and signed both K. Young and K. Perkins to Memphis --remember?? Then Perkins went pro and  Roc came to Lamar and an offer was made for Young at Lamar which was then turned down.  So I guess that means no one recruited from Lamar????  Just wondering is all........also  Roc has always recruited from this area even when he was at other schools  (Keith Harris(Lincoln)--Tulane etc.) its just that now it is harder to get those players to stay home and play at Lamar.  Roc knows how to recruit.

The only way more people will show up is by winning---not to see local talent.  Sorry but that is the truth  everyone likes a winner. 

Just wondering what makes you think Lamar hasn't tried to recruit all of these people that have been mentioned on here at some point.  What qualifies as recruiting or attempting to recruit?  I know for a fact that Roc recruited and signed both K. Young and K. Perkins to Memphis --remember?? Then Perkins went pro and  Roc came to Lamar and an offer was made for Young at Lamar which was then turned down.  So I guess that means no one recruited from Lamar????  Just wondering is all........also  Roc has always recruited from this area even when he was at other schools  (Keith Harris(Lincoln)--Tulane etc.) its just that now it is harder to get those players to stay home and play at Lamar.  Roc knows how to recruit.

The only way more people will show up is by winning---not to see local talent.  Sorry but that is the truth  everyone likes a winner. 

If I were Keena I would not have played for him either...  They cancelled KT's scholarship at Memphs when Perk went pro... Then Roc leaves and tries to recruit him again? He!! no I would not go... Roc and Memphis did KT WRONG!!!

OK LET ME SIMPLIFY THE STATEMENT DECARLOSES STRENGTH IS SHOOTING ..OK COACH BOUTTE WAS A SHOOTER WHEN HE PLAYED SELF SCRIBED SHOOTER THAN SCORER. FOLLOWING ME HIS SYSTEM BENIFITS SHOOTER WITH PLAYER AND BALL MOVEMENT ALLOWING THE SHOOTER TO WORK OFF SCREENS AND RUN BASELINE OK ... WHICH LET'S U THE  SHOOTER TAKES OPEN 3 'S ...OK .......THATS WHAT HE DID FOR PEANUT DECARLOS IS MORE ATHLETIC AND BETTER SHOOTER UPGRADE GET BETTER STATS DICKIE V YOU'RE A COACH RIGHT ISN'T THAT THE SYSTEM AND TRIGGER POINTS DOESN'T THAT WORK TOWARD HIS BENIFIT .HE PUT THE WORK IN HE DESERVSE WHAT GE'S GETTING .I'M SAYING WHEN FORCED TO BALL HANDLE OZEN WILL LOOSE

Guest DickVitale

If I were Keena I would not have played for him either...  They cancelled KT's scholarship at Memphs when Perk went pro... Then Roc leaves and tries to recruit him again? He!! no I would not go... Roc and Memphis did KT WRONG!!!

Well it was not entirely on Roc as far as KT was concerned...See, Calipari REALLY believed that Perk would play at Memphis for a year at least, and HE is the reason Darius Washington, Jr. even came to Memphis in the first place..They knew each other from ABCD camp in New Jersey in the previous summers.  Calipari was upset and felt Roc KNEW of Perk's intentions and signed him to boost his recruitment resume...It was a mini fallout that got later resolved, but KT was kinda caught in the middle of all of that mess...Thus, getting his offer pulled...It was wrong, any way you look at it, but, Roc was not totally the blame.

Dang, thats what I've been saying but I guess Mama always have more bang than daddy. Thank you!Thank you! People will come to see winners.Heres a suggestion. Try and schedule more D-1 schools in the future. Thats a good start.

OXYMORON I'LL TAKE THAT AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO COME ON A MESSAGE BOARD TO HAVE A LIFE OR IDENTITY. 85 % PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE OF HERE TALKING CRAP NEVER PLAYED OR SHOULD THEY EVER TRY I'LL LEAVE UP 2 U GUYS 2 LIVING IN DILUTION OF GRANDUR

Dilution of Grandur?  Dude, you need a new name.    :D

Guest DickVitale
:D :D.."Delusions of grandur" is what Rick James said Charlie Murphy was having on the "Chappelle Show" in the segment Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories... Tried to make the quote his own and ROYALLY screwed that one up! :D :D :D

Guest DickVitale

Do you mean narcisistic behavior? Dude, you are a laugh a minute! :D..Tell the truth...You DID get phrase from "Chappelle's Show" didn't you? 8)

Guest abovetherim

Actually, it is Narcissism which is a trait of self love, based on self-image or ego. In medical, psychology and/or psychiatry, excessive narcissistic behavior is characterized as a personality disorder. 

Funny stuff there.

Guest DickVitale

I know, right...This dude is trying to use words he cannot spell, pronounce OR use in a proper sentence!! ;D...He must be a Central Medical Magnet grad!!.... ;D ;D...Just messin with ya, shortt!! :D

Actually, it is Narcissism which is a trait of self love, based on self-image or ego. In medical, psychology and/or psychiatry, excessive narcissistic behavior is characterized as a personality disorder.   

Funny stuff there.

It's also associated with people who are married and seem to stray

Guest DickVitale

Thats what friends are for, man!! If I don't crack on you, who will? ;D ;D...For the record I have never used dictionary.com for anything!  8) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder