23-2A Next Year

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kountze will still be the overwhelming favorite even if Bray leaves town.Roman Walker was and still is Kountzes best player.Bray has a tremendous amount of talent but needs to take a lesson from JCovan before he waste it.Right now he is highly overated.Duane Joubert is a fine coach and will develop Bray if given the time.

Yeah it looks like he's leaving for the houston area.....

I've been hearing this for 2 years now, even before Bray put on a Kountze High uniform. Until he "officially" enrolls at St. Pius in H-Town I won't believe it. IMO if he were to flee, I strongly believe it is because Roman Walker has stolen some of the "shine" Bray imagined he would have. As soon as I hear more, I will post the details.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A-TOWN

4 Starters Coming back. Only Starter Leaving Devin Bray

Roman Walker  (Jr.)

Domingo Smith (Sr.)

Zay McDaniel (So.)

Milton Williams (Sr.)

Kountze gonna be tough next year

• 2 weeks later...

well stuff changes everyday. Devin Bray played with the Kountze Summer League team did not start but they are that deep. So i guess he is not going anywhere.

Wow! Refer to my previous post. I won't believe it until I see him put on another uniform. Kountze will be a FORCE next year. With or without him.

Kountze lost to Newton last night. Was Missing Devin Bray and Roman Walker messed his knee up but they said he will be ok and Milton Williams another starter out of town. but Kountze didn't come to play in the 1st half and fell short by 6. Newton his a very good team if they can get some depth they will be a threat come Ball Season and Ktz was not as deep as last week but had some good shooters and that will be a very strong core Kountze will have this year.

Kountze lost to Newton last night. Was Missing Devin Bray and Roman Walker messed his knee up but they said he will be ok and Milton Williams another starter out of town. but Kountze didn't come to play in the 1st half and fell short by 6. Newton his a very good team if they can get some depth they will be a threat come Ball Season and Ktz was not as deep as last week but had some good shooters and that will be a very strong core Kountze will have this year.

Thanks for the summer league update TopDawg. I really dont put to much stock in Summer League games because you never really know who's serious on the court when they're playing. I played Summer League, and the teams we lost to in Summer League knew they didnt stand a chance against us when the Varsity season REALLY started. The stakes are higher during the season.

If Anahuac keeps there players elgible they finish 2nd behind Kountze.The 3rd spot is anyones guess but I would probably give the nod to Hardin simply because the have a solid point guard.EC will struggle without Tramain and McDonald and Hardin won't resemble the same team without Marsh.Deweyville returns Caswell but lost Bland and Jackson to graduation so they will be in the middle of the pack.Warren graduated everyone so they will probably struggle while Buna will actually be a little better.The winner of this district however will have to beat a good Newton team and a good New Waverly club to go to the drum and that won't be easy.

Guest A-TOWN

If Anahuac keeps there players elgible they finish 2nd behind Kountze.The 3rd spot is anyones guess but I would probably give the nod to Hardin simply because the have a solid point guard.EC will struggle without Tramain and McDonald and Hardin won't resemble the same team without Marsh.Deweyville returns Caswell but lost Bland and Jackson to graduation so they will be in the middle of the pack.Warren graduated everyone so they will probably struggle while Buna will actually be a little better.The winner of this district however will have to beat a good Newton team and a good New Waverly club to go to the drum and that won't be easy.

How many starters Newton returning

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder