*Post Friday Scores And Comments Here*

Vidor and Central

Very physical game.  Some questionable calls as usual.  Overall - Central won.  I am just glad that there were no injuries.  Central has some serious sportmanship issues.  I am proud of the Pirates - they controlled their emotions/tempers without any red cards.

I've been able to hold in my thoughts until now. Central needs to be inspected. Fernando needs to be suspended indefinitely, their coach is just as bad as the players, they need to be kicked out of the UIL. I'm kind of surprised the entire team doesn't have red cards already. Bunch of floppers, mouthy/disrespectful bunch of unsportsman like players I've ever seen. They change jersey numbers every game to get out of the cards they have gained, and they say "Oh we can't afford different jerseys" which is a load of junk. The ref that reffed the game needs to get his license suspended... HORRIBLE, oh and also lets flop like fish everytime someone of the other team gets close... They're just mad that they aren't winning like they were last year...

Nederland played very good possesion soccer, but they can't seem to finish.

Nederland-2

Ozen-1

There were many shots that hit the posts for Nederland, besides the trouble finishing they passed the ball well!

Ozen's goal rolled right past Nederland's keep, but good game to both teams.

Nederland played very good possesion soccer, but they can't seem to finish.

Nederland-2

Ozen-1

There were many shots that hit the posts for Nederland, besides the trouble finishing they passed the ball well!

Ozen's goal rolled right past Nederland's keep, but good game to both teams.

A bit surprising that this was a one goal game, but Ozen is much improved, and for Nederland, a win is a win.

Silsbee - 5

WO-S - 0

We are getting to the point where we are playing like a team. We have a great chance to win our final 3 games against LC-M, Central, and Vidor.

When i was going through HJ, us and Silsbee were always fighting for second place behind Lumberton, so I pull for you guys... that being said, this is beyond optimistic.  It'll be a struggle for ya'll to win one of those games.  LCM is playing really good soccer right now, Vidor has been solid all year, and Central is finally starting to get some good results against the top teams in the district.  If you had HJ, Ozen, and WOS left, then maybe this would be a little more plausible, although Ozen is not the easy result they've been in years past.

as a spectator of the game....you get a yellow card in the first half...you repeatedly have other fouls....some hard ones...some soft ones...but you keep ofuling....you should gat another yellow card for the accumulative foul problem....oh and talking back to the ref....being the huge fan of the EPL that i am, i know that those refs do not take to such offenses....if you get a bad foul, you might get a warning or a yellow....a foul after the yellow...you might get warned to watch out and that your next one will be another yellow causing a red...so the next foul they commit they get the yellow to red....WHERE IS THAT IN THE HIGH SCHOOL GAME?????? or more importanly in the vidor central game...im not a fan of either team but a fan of the sport...and to see 10 fouls by the same person after he already got a yellow is ridiculous and not getting punished for it....SETX refs need to know whats up...to get control of a game you have to be able to dish out the cards when needed....after extensive fouling by the same guy, may it be hard or not you must issue a card....WOW is all i can say. oh and learn the difference between a FLOP (which the ref can issue a card to the diver for) and a REAL foul in the box.... thank you yellow guys who are clueless

I'm sorry to hear that Central is still playing dirty soccer.  I wasn't at the Central-Vidor game, but it sounds like

Central just doesn't have any sense of sportsmanship. 

The players definitely play the roughest style of soccer in the district.  On top of that, they flop all game long.  Then, the complain and mouth off to the officials like they think they are "professional" players.  In an earlier game, their goalie threw a ball at an opposing player, was ejected, and then stayed on the field another 5 minutes as he had to be restrained by several Central players or coaches.  He should have been kicked off the team for such conduct.  But, that never happened.  And, how old are those players on that team?

To the ref (or refs) who allow Central to abuse the opposing players, you better hope some kid doesn't get hurt from the dirty play.  B/c these games are videoed.    If the refs would merely do their jobs, Central and their dirty tricks would be shut down before it esculates to some level where it leaves a bad taste in a fan's mouth.  Shame on you.  

This is high school sports.  We should hope that sportsmanship has a place on this level.  Hopefully, someone will look into this train-wreck known as the Central soccer program.

I'm sorry to hear that Central is still playing dirty soccer.  I wasn't at the Central-Vidor game, but it sounds like

Central just doesn't have any sense of sportsmanship. 

The players definitely play the roughest style of soccer in the district.  On top of that, they flop all game long.  Then, the complain and mouth off to the officials like they think they are "professional" players.  In an earlier game, their goalie threw a ball at an opposing player, was ejected, and then stayed on the field another 5 minutes as he had to be restrained by several Central players or coaches.  He should have been kicked off the team for such conduct.  But, that never happened.  And, how old are those players on that team?

To the ref (or refs) who allow Central to abuse the opposing players, you better hope some kid doesn't get hurt from the dirty play.  B/c these games are videoed.    If the refs would merely do their jobs, Central and their dirty tricks would be shut down before it esculates to some level where it leaves a bad taste in a fan's mouth.  Shame on you. 

This is high school sports.  We should hope that sportsmanship has a place on this level.  Hopefully, someone will look into this train-wreck known as the Central soccer program.

Couldn't have said it better!

I played with about 4 central players in club for spindletop and they were all class acts... I dont know about the rest of their team but i know for a fact that they are not all as dirty as people are making them sound. I also know for a fact that they have a couple of the best players in the 20-4a district........i just felt like central needed some love in this topic full of hate, but what i said is all true

I played with about 4 central players in club for spindletop and they were all class acts... I dont know about the rest of their team but i know for a fact that they are not all as dirty as people are making them sound. I also know for a fact that they have a couple of the best players in the 20-4a district........i just felt like central needed some love in this topic full of hate, but what i said is all true

I agree. Most of Central's players were calm and collective and just went out and played. Fernando is absolutely amazing with the ball at his feet, with a better attitude and perhaps a better team, he could be one of/if not the best player in the district... So yes I apologize if what I said was directed towards the entire team, because it wasn't... Just to the ones that mouthed off the entire time... But I still have never seen a team that had so many players that just tried to instigate, its unbelieveable...

dont blame that on your mom.. she wouldnt have been so nice.. haha....  so congrats on the win...  sounds like you guys have a great chance for playoffs.. who do you have left..

haha true. She was not so happy that night.

that was by far one of the worst nights in bear soccer history!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder