**Silsbee vs. Kennedale Semi Final/Kennedale Advances!!**

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just take a look at how many HJ people are happy that Silsbee lost...Thats all yall do is hate seriously dont get mad because yall lost the one that mattered last Saturday at least they touched the court today but I bet half of yall basketball team went to track huh?? Thats not too promising for them either

Just take a look at how many HJ people are happy that Silsbee lost...Thats all yall do is hate seriously dont get mad because yall lost the one that mattered last Saturday at least they touched the court today but I bet half of yall basketball team went to track huh?? Thats not too promising for them either

Who are you talking about.....I didn't see anyone happy becuase yall lost....read all of the threads completely then get a life.

HJ was pulling for Silsbee. Learn to r-e-a-d. ::) ::)

I'm from Orangefield and can see that!

Silsbee Tigers, Congrats on a great season and I didn't see any "haters". I'm not sure what the BigMoney quote above refers to. Nothin but love...

H-J nor last year's HJ squad would have beaten Kennedale...They had 5 losses all to Class 5A teams. Silsbee had a shot, Kennedale was tired late in the 2nd then late in the 3rd and Sils struggled from the floor & FT line. Enough said. Next?

Now thats classy.....

By the way to the players and coaches of Silsbee as I said earlier....GREAT Season.

Count me as one of the HJ people who was rooting for Silsbee.  For that matter, I don't know of any HJ fans who were not rooting for Silsbee today.  I would have driven over to Austin to root for Silsbee in person on Saturday.  I know it hurts badly right now.  Silsbee should be sad now-- and proud.  Ours is a really strong 3A district, with three final fours and one state championship in the last three years, and Silsbee's cemented our rep around the state.  Congratulations!

BTW, the HJ underclassmen were working out the day after y'all whipped us, and have been working out every day since...  See y'all next year!

H-J nor last year's HJ squad would have beaten Kennedale...They had 5 losses all to Class 5A teams. Silsbee had a shot, Kennedale was tired late in the 2nd then late in the 3rd and Sils struggled from the floor & FT line. Enough said. Next?

Who cares!!!!!!  HJ got their title last year and Kennedale looks to be getting theirs this year.  ALthough Burkburnet did win by almost 30.  Should be a great game.  Silsbee has nothing to be ashamed of.  Although you should be Coop for the comment about HJ this year or last year!!!!  Anything can happen in a game....that is why they play them!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

I just have one thing to say. Football is not king in southeast Texas anymore. Basketball is. I wish we could be great in everything but basketball and baseball are taking center stage. Congrats Silsbee on a great season. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont