Around the Horn

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy or Sell? Memorial will go at least 3 rounds deep?

I would like to buy but at this point I will sell. How will the kids and parents respond to the discipline of the new coach? I can see a lot of turmoil in the athletic department if the vacancies are not filled to the community's satisfaction. That whole place is a tinderbox. No way would I want to be there until it all settles down.

Guest GoStangs

The winds that are forecasted are not during thunderstorms.

Sell! The t-storms should be predicted, along with the winds they produce. :wink:

Buy or sell: The third playoff spot in 22-4A will be decided by a tie-breaker.

Buy or sell? Will Bridge city win the playoffs?

Sell Barring some kind of gaff/injury I see them as 4th.

Buy/sell a homer will find us' date=' create havoc for a bit, and be shown the door.[img']http://www.mopar1.us/smiley/twak.gif

Guest bulldogbark

Oh thats a buy....somewere down the line somebody will play somebody else and sure enough someone will come out of the woodwork and cause turmoil you can bet on that......

buy or sell.....during the season someone will get beat and blame the whole thing on the reffs

Guest Uncle Rico

B or S........Newton will win state in 2A this year

Sell,

Newton is down for Newton. They still will make a two-three round run, but that will be it this year. Now in two years... Watch Out.

Guest Uncle Rico

West Hardin makes the 1A State Finals......

Sell

Road to the finals will go through Alto. Although if they stay healthy, they can make a run.

Guest bulldogbark

Sell I would like to see it happen but I just dont think so, get the QB situation set and give the ball to those running backs and if the defence can hold,,,,, maybe,,,but that is a lot of if's

buy or sell

the Moose horn will be louder and more annoying this year than last year...

Guest bulldogbark

sell, put it up for auction, put it in a yard sell, sell it on Ebay....Kirbyville will not be Jasper this year. The Kittens will be in the kitty litter box of the district this year....they need to make sure they get the clumping litter cause many a team will beat the.....lets just say get the clumping litter :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder