Around the Horn

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy or sell? BH will go at least 3 rounds deep in the 4A Playoffs?

I'll buy it partially. BH will make the playoffs, then beat their oponent from South East, Texas (nederland, PNG, or other). After that, teams like Marshall, LaMarque, and Brehnam are tough.

Buy or Sell: Bridge City will beat WOS this year.

SELL!!!!!!!

No Way.

B or S.........Huffman will Survive in 4A

Buy: Huffman has a lot of question marks this year, but their new QB is an good athelete and they have some decent skill players. I think they take 3rd in district and squeek into the playoffs. My opinion is 3rd will be between them and Crosby or Forest Brook.

Buy or Sell: BH beats WOS, Jasper, Wharton, and Bellville this year.

Buy: Huffman has a lot of question marks this year' date=' but their new QB is an good athelete and they have some decent skill players. I think they take 3rd in district and squeek into the playoffs. My opinion is 3rd will be between them and Crosby or Forest Brook.

Buy or Sell: BH beats WOS, Jasper, Wharton, and Bellville this year.[/quote']

Sell, they lose to WOS :D and bellville.

B or S.......

WOS and Bridge City will square off in the quarter finals.

So you think they beat Wharton and Jasper?

I will buy a ticket to the WOs vs BC quarterfinals it that happens ad BH is not playing.

B/S: Dayton finishes district in the top 2 year.

Sell. I see Dayton finishing 4th or so.

I have not seen Dayton play in a while, but Vidor competed last year and nearly upset a few top tier teams in that district. With the way BH has handled Vidor each year, it makes me wonder if those top tier teams in the area might not be a little over-rated. Not to mention they have not done much in the playoffs.

I have a feeling if Dayton can throw the ball, they beat a lot of teams. Anyone playing them will have to respect the running game so much (Dugat), they may very well forget to protect against the pass. A play action or wide screen pass could be deadly if that happens.

That's my reasoning behind picking them 2nd.

B/S: Jasper does not make the playoffs this year.

Man that's a tough one on Jasper. WOS and Silsbee are my picks for the top 2 spots with Jasper and BC fighting for 3rd. We'll see.

Buy or sell? BH will win District?

Well, BC has had good luck with Jasper lately. I guess well see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12