Around the Horn

I noticed on another hs football board a few days back they had a "buy or sell" thread based off of the ESPN show. Here's how it works, someone throws out a statement. You quote the statement saying the reason you buy into it or sell. Afterwards you throw in your own buy/sell question.

Buy or Sell

The most entertaining football will be played in 21-3A over 22-4A.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Buy it.... WO-S will get to at least the semi-finals again. If (we should) we get past a second round match with Giddings, we'll be fine. I think our lines will be better and we know we have the skill people to compete with ANYBODY in Texas...

Buy or Sell - Texas finds out they can still win big without Vince. Texas plays for the national title with great defense, strong running game, and by winning several close games.

Buy or Sell: At least two of the three local 3A playoff teams will be from Orange County.

Sell: WOS will get there but I just can not buy into all of the BC love after just one year. The year before, any team with speed seemed to give BC fits.

Buy: I just don't think PNG has the talent coming back this year to compete with Nederland' date=' Ozen, Central, and Dayton.

Buy or Sell: Vidor getting 3 district wins this season.[/quote']

Sell: I'd love to see Vidor have some success but they only return 8 total starters. They will beat Lumberton but thats it. IMO

Buy or Sell: Orangefield will finish no lower than 5th in district this year.

Guest bulldogbark

buy or sell...Jasper will beat two of the top teams in the district then lose to a darkhorse team (try to sound nice) :shock:

Guest bulldogbark

I will have to sell that one....I just think that Nederland will do great I just think that they will do wonders in District but need a couple of games to get ready

buy or sell

WO-S will go undefeated in distict play?

Buy Or Sell...Nederland will beat LaMarque in week 0??

Gonna have to sell. Whereas Nederland has been good it seems they have been down a tad from the higher teams of say 3-5 years ago. That's not to say they won't be successful.

Buy/Sell Dayton will finish no lower than second in the final district standings.

Guest Kelly Football

Sell. I think Central Ozen and PNG will win this district.

Buy or sell

Kelly will beat Bridge City in non district?

buy or sell: anyone going winless in the 3a district

Buy: HJ or HF, one will not win a district game I'm afraid. My personal feeling are that it will be HJ. Never have had a defense and just lost all the offense they had.

B or S: Kenneth Beasley will find the starting line up on defense this year and be voted the Big Twelve newcomer of the year.

Buy: HJ or HF' date=' one will not win a district game I'm afraid. My personal feeling are that it will be HJ. Never have had a defense and just lost all the offense they had.

B or S: Kenneth Beasley will find the starting line up on defense this year and be voted the Big Twelve newcomer of the year.[/quote']

Now here is an opinion you can bank on. :roll:

Buy: HJ or HF' date=' one will not win a district game I'm afraid. My personal feeling are that it will be HJ. Never have had a defense and just lost all the offense they had.

B or S: Kenneth Beasley will find the starting line up on defense this year and be voted the Big Twelve newcomer of the year.[/quote']

Ill buy it IF....He doesnt get the big head and tries to learn from the coaches. I see him being one of the best in the BigXII.

B or S....BC will be blown out by WOS this year :wink:

and Jody will lose our bet! :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder