Oct. 3 Port Neches-Groves*

Oct. 10 @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville*

Oct. 17 @ Beaumont Central*

Oct. 24 Livingston*

Oct. 31 @ Vidor*

Nov. 7 Lumberton*

MCM early in the year again...  :-\

Yeah,  and the wrong place too.   ;)

We have played at png two years in a row before, usually after a realignment.  8)

yeah, I know Bigdog.  I guess I've gotten used to the every other year pattern that we've enjoyed for a while now.

We play pretty well at the Dog Pound though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Penny

Coop, Dogs/Neumann have something to prove.  They have serious skill players coming back, get their defense to hit somebody in the mouth and it gets real good for Nederland this year.  I look for a serious playoff run.

Got a pretty tough schedule boy but who is picked to win district? I like Nederland and always have after seeing you guys playing a couple of games two years ago. Well Coached team and your kids play hard.

Guest Penny

Key players???? We lost Guti who was solid and tough to replace... and DJ...  other than that, we get nothing but better.  Are you from Nederland?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Key players???? We lost Guti who was solid and tough to replace... and DJ...  other than that, we get nothing but better.  Are you from Nederland?

Last i looked!

Guest 87CRU79

Nederland will have a solid passing attack with the return of Kirby Bellow off of his suprinsgly succesful sophomore campaign. Helping him out will be stud WR Asa Cardenas and his partner in crime WR Ryan Brady! The two proved to be valuable targets for Bellow last season, and lets not forget about Salenga and Vidrine at the slot positions. The offensive line will be returing Terracina and Huber, but will have much to improve on after displaying poor run blocking. Which leads me to running back, who will it be? Bass (graduated) did we what he could behind a mediocre at best offensive line last year, and Paul Roy has transferred to Memorial. we shall see

Defensively, the Dogs return the bulk of their secondary with CB Pina, CB Krautz, and S Swain. Theyre also bringing back LBs Jordan Landry and Grant Lovelady, and on the DL you got Grogan and Louviere. So all and all, I'd have to say that Nederland has a good core of players returning. It'll just have to take time for it all to come together.

Guest Penny

Krautz looks great in space returning kicks, may be a good fit for the one back offense.  Our inability to establish a running game was due to a very inexperienced and very undersized oline.  They will get better and as they do, so will the running game.  BUT.... with what we've got, the passing game will setup the running game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83